Hello everyone , please help.

Was playing USKO years ago (good old days at Ares), wanna start playing again. To be honest im tired of trying on private servers which die in a couple of months, this time wanna try regular USKO again. I've been tryin to connect to newer servers here (sirius to be more specific) but in the end ill start any which is active (cant see how many players online on each server tho) . So here is the thing : whenever i try to log in on sirius or other newer serves i get message saying that i cannot log from my account. Ive realised that its because i didnt register via mobilephone (some kind of activation aint sure). Since im playing from Serbia and dont use android or ios phone , whenever i enter my number i get message data not found (or something like that dont remember). Tried to solve this problem myself but didnt manage. Any help would be good, not only about activating account for new servers, also which one would you recommend, where i can find english speaking community, is it even possible to play without premium etc etc. Feel free to write me in pm or reply here. Sorry for my bad English and thanks in advance.
    Best regards

Hello,

You can explain your situation by sending tickets to the support team.

Support Team

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    It may depend how long you were absent from the game, and that your previous account could be very well deleted.....And since they have done a few server merges in several years.....Some of these newer servers required now that you be ICS protected......that includes SMS and OTP.....Before you can begin to play on those chosen servers.

To answer on your question pertaining to premium.....you can still play without premium.....However......if you have two accounts that are trying to be logged in the game from two separate computers/ or same IP address.....One of those accounts has to be premium.....when logging in with two accounts....logged non premium first...then your premium account.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 11-15-2019 at 02:03 PM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia