Recuperacion o reset de otp

Buenas tardes , despues de varios meses quiero volver a jugar al ko , y tengo un problema con el otp ya que me he mudado al extranjero y he perdido por completo el numero con el que active el otp , existe alguna manera de resetear el otp o que puedo hacer ? , tengo todos mis datos y en email de registro .
    porcierto ya envie un ticket al suport , pero no solo me reenvian el mensaje sin respuesta alguna .
    Gracias de antemano

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Heaven
    Race
    Karus
    Hello,

NTTGame Customer Support system only provide help for tickets which are written as English or Turkish. You may try to translate your ticket with one of these languages and contact them again.

Quote Originally Posted by GamesDepot View Post
    Hello,

NTTGame Customer Support system only provide help for tickets which are written as English or Turkish. You may try to translate your ticket with one of these languages and contact them again.
    Hi, I sent my registration from day 14 and I still can't get in. Could you please accept me? I want to play Sirius.

ryk

Good i want to recover my account was XIGENO but it tells me that i have to talk to you ah i do not remember the mail please help ?????????

Google translation

Quote Originally Posted by Patheoz View Post
    Greetings,

NTTThe current Android version, which we offer to our players in order to login to our new servers Sunak, Vega and Sirius in Knight Online, has been removed from Google Play Store for a short time. The NTTNow program can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.

During this time, we will share our players with NTTNow, an alternative download name.

Android version by NTTNow you can access your mobile device here.

Alternative download link

Additional Information: You can find the IOS version on NTTNow in the Apple Store.

Have fun everybody!
    Original Forum Topic Link