KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad

PayPal

Hi Everyone !! I tried to buy more npoints yesterday thru Paypal..I selected my purchase and went thru paypal as always but this time I got an email by Paypal asking me to approve the payment and when I clicked on the link it sent me it brings me back to the purchase point on the Homepage but no approval button...I read that it's a paypal bug..but it still doesn't put any npoints onto my account either...Any Ideal on how to fix this ?

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Having an issue regarding getting my npoints as well.....When I logged onto my account on homepage.....then I select recharge for my npoints.....I then select what I need, like I'm purchasing them from my Paypal account....I follow all the steps, and when I go to confirm it comes up with an unexpected error and to try again......this error comes from your end when it supposed to go to Paypal page to make the final confirmation......Could this be that your under maintenance.....I have tried three different types of browzer as well as tried going thru the PUS inside the game and get same error.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

I'm having the same issues too, can't recharge with Paypal, after entering email+address+zip code, it says there was an issue with Paypal and to try again later....

Having the same issue... Apparently, the problem with the paypal still persists.

Nickname
    INDONESIAAA
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    TheKings
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Dont worry the verification issue sent to the email is just an ordinary report. And Npoint will still be given. Because I got it too when I bought Npoint yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    Having an issue regarding getting my npoints as well.....When I logged onto my account on homepage.....then I select recharge for my npoints.....I then select what I need, like I'm purchasing them from my Paypal account....I follow all the steps, and when I go to confirm it comes up with an unexpected error and to try again......this error comes from your end when it supposed to go to Paypal page to make the final confirmation......Could this be that your under maintenance.....I have tried three different types of browzer as well as tried going thru the PUS inside the game and get same error.
    your problem happened exactly as mine.

I have second account and was trying to make payment via paypal
    (been tried on different type of charge points via paypal),
    after entered the information, it forwarded me to paypal check out page, and i confirmed over there,
    and paypal re-direct me back to nttgame, and kaboom... it says expected error and asked me to try again.

contacted nttgame, they have no clue,
    explained to them that i have a primary nttgame account that I used paypal to recharge and wonder if the system doesn't allowed more than one paypal to be used on more than one nttgame account.
    they responsed it can be used up to 3 nttgame account with same paypal account.
    which should work for my case, but somehow it doesn't.

I then relog to my primary nttgame account and recharge the npoint,
    it works.
    so.... question is, why the hell not working on secondary nttgame account????