Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This account has been temporarily suspended

Hi all

after long time i didn't played and i want come back i got this message when i try get in with my account
    "This account has been temporarily suspended due to extended inactivity or involvement in illegal activity. Please contact Customer Support for Further assistance.(-90009)"

i try to recover my password even that im sure this is the right one and it say "This ID or E-mail address is not registered"
    how its possible? when i press it i see the clue of my email address

please help

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Heaven
    Race
    Karus
    Hello,

You need to reset your password from "I forgot my password"

thank you
    works perfectly

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Heaven
    Race
    Karus
    You'r welcome.

Have fun.

I haven't played for a while and got the same message. I did try to forgot your password, it did send successful to the email given by the Email hint. I check my email, I didn't see or received anything. I keep trying to do the same until the system told me to try after 1 hr but can't make it to work anymore. I am afraid to reset the password for this account and afraid to get lock out as my main account. Why is the reset password not being sent to the email given and why is it now block and keep telling me to try after 1hr.

Note I was trying it for my main account.

"You have attempted too many times. Please try again after 1 hour."
    Last edited by Binondo; 12-24-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Heaven
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Binondo View Post
    I haven't played for a while and got the same message. I did try to reset the password, it did send successful to the email given by the clue. I check my email, I didn't see anything. I keep trying to do the same until the system told me to try after 1 hr but can't make it to work anymore. I am afraid to reset the password for this account and afraid to get lock out as my main account. Why is the reset password not being sent to the email given and why is it now block and keep telling me to try after 1hr.

Note I was trying it for my main account.
    You should send a support ticket to the email issues category. You can send support tickets from another account with Npoint.

After your account has been reviewed, the customer representative will provide the necessary response.

ok need to review if I should fund this account so I can raise a support ticket. Your system has issue when I tried Forgot Your ID -- with the given E-Mail Address it sent the following message: Success! Your information has been sent to your email address.
    But a check on the email -- I received nothing from your end. If I didn't played for a months, I will get this kind of issues, I might have to think about it if I am ready to play straight without skipping months. I am sure they will be asking me to reset the password if I haven't played for a while. Death in the family and back to back, now tried to play during Christmas holidays and I got this crap. But thanks for the advice.

I decided to try to recover my account which I have played for many years. Ticket #MGO-147-19448.

ticket MGO-147-***** was closed but Issue not resolved. I am not getting any email from nttgame on resetting the password on impacted account.
    Last edited by Binondo; 01-09-2020 at 01:54 PM.

Opened new one -- since I have npoints. NQO-836-*****

removed other message as it is no longer relevant....

Issue resolved. Thank you to support

Steps to resolve the issue:
    1. Use an account with no issue.
    2. Replenish Npoints to be able raise ticket.
    3. Submit ticket via this account, verifying all the info on the other account that have issue.
    4. follow support ticket instructions until issue can be resolved.
    Last edited by Binondo; 01-09-2020 at 02:06 PM.