This story begins with Hans orc magician who had come to Moradon contemplating his loneliness, since everyone hated him for being ugly; At that moment he sees a beautiful young sorceress of the human race, decides to talk to her and offer her friendship. Enthusiastically he goes to her, greets him; but she already knew Hans' low prestige and seeing her ugliness, she rejects him, "why are you close to me? they can't see me with someone like you," he exclaims. Hans tries to convince her that his appearance might be ugly, but he was a good orc.

She doesn't want to see her damaged reputation so she walks away and exclaims that she stops bothering her. Hans is frustrated, but does not lose hope that they can become friends. Try to forget that bad moment by killing Kekoons, out of nowhere he sees the same human sorceress who rejected him, almost dead, then for saving her and becoming the hero kills the Kekoon captain who was killing her. Instead of thanking her, she reproaches the Ks, and accuses him of harassing her.

Hans for not having problems with the clan of the young sorceress runs away, she yells "you're lucky my leader is not here", he believes it is impossible to make any friends with her. That's why he goes alone to Folk Village, trying to take his life with a Scorpion, in that an orc sorceress avoids it casually, with a nova. She sees him, and Hans reproaches him that he ruined his only way to end his loneliness, because of his ugliness, she tells him that he sees nothing wrong with him, and introduces himself, my name is Kendra; He feels great happiness for having a friend. Over time he is learning from her, and Kendra falls in love with him, just before telling him, he also decides to tell her something, that he met a beautiful Human sorceress when he was a low-level orc and fell in love with her, although he did not know or his name he knew he could not forget her. Kendra, feels that her world fell, decides to go to war and end her life. Leaving in the same loneliness in which he met Hans, with his irrelevant love for a human unknown.

nick: Ronnie
server: olympia