Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlyer View Post
    Selam Aleykum / Hello everybody. Iam a foreign player from Altar. We have ALOT of problems with the AOC slot with the auto-attackers and koxpers.
    You can make too much money there. Its the best farm spot in the game and compared to other slots its way more efficient. There are so many koxpers there and macroers that I havent even gone there to farm because I know it will be impossible to almost get a single drop. The slot is so efficient that the King of Elmorad HACI and his clan-friend ImHardman is there 24/7. They have the spot solo because they use so much macro and auto-attack and have such high items you cannot kill them or ks them. I personally find it very suspicious an assassin with genie can clear the spot like ImHardman which is not possible because genie just does not attack so quickly - There needs to be something done about all the macro-auto attackers & users, especially people like BorussiaDortmund / BvB clan on Altar are always farming the Bifrost monsters in bowl. They are using auto-attack macro aswell and they are a disgrace to the game and this community that wants a fair game for everybody. I personally suggest to delete or lower the drop chance ALOT and by ALOT i mean 75%. Currently at the AOC slot at this current rate of drop you can make so many BUS there in just 1 single day of 10hours farming maybe 150-200 bus, loads of soul potions and high class items/shell armors and very high priced sell to NPC items aswell. Easily over 250m+ per day. If not 400m+. That is just way too much. Also Felankor needs to be upped with HP or armor or something that can counter 50+ assassins double draining it. It dies within 30 second when it spawns, is that funny for anybody? Nope. Just the koxpers, auto-attackers, auto-drainers and the macroers that easily get the drop EVERY SINGLE TIME. We want a crowded CZ and a real fight for that Felankor when it spawns. Not just a battle of Auto-Drainers/Auto-Attackers and Macroers. Its a cancer for the game and those guys ONLY play this game to get drops and sell them for Real-Life Currency which is Illegal according to your Rules of the Game. But its not being inforced so they will keep on doing it until YOU(The GM's) do something about it. I know what is possible and what is not. Please take all these comments into consideration and make the needed adjustments to it fast. Its ruining the game for everybody but the auto-attackers / macroers & the koxpers. That only play this game to make real life money by using all means of Auto-Attack / Auto-Drain / Macro / Koxp and god knows what else they are using.

Sincerely a concerned foreign Altar player & a player of your game for 10+ years. Have a great day everybody.
    Yabancı forumdan insanlar bile isyan ediyor. Daha ne kadar kayıtsız kalınacak bu duruma? Jail,ban vs gibi yaptırımların dahi etkilemediği bu insanlara daha ne kadar sessiz kalınacak NTTGame yetkilileri ?

Infractions
    0/1 (7)
    cz pk alanıdır farm alanı değil aoc cetelerine dur denilmelidir nerde görülmüş +9 +10 fll itemli wariorun yanına 2 priest alıp 7/24 orda kasması eslant exp kasma alanıdır farm yapma alanı değil altarda eslant aoc slotlarının hepsinde 2 kişi aylarca kasdılar taki gb düşene kadar şuan siriusta aynı kişiler dewam ediyor felankor etkinliği dahada berbat yine yine bazı klanlar korunuyor eski olimpiadan beri sırasıyla manes şimdide altar vega bvb chil wanteds secret bu klanların korunmasını istemiyoruz adalet istiyoruz adalet nato kafa nato mgame işlerine gelen konuya yuvarlak cevap veriyolar işlerine gelmeyene ya sessiz kalıyolar yada siliyolar

Quote Originally Posted by TolgaBey00 View Post
    cz pk alanıdır farm alanı değil aoc cetelerine dur denilmelidir nerde görülmüş +9 +10 fll itemli wariorun yanına 2 priest alıp 7/24 orda kasması eslant exp kasma alanıdır farm yapma alanı değil altarda eslant aoc slotlarının hepsinde 2 kişi aylarca kasdılar taki gb düşene kadar şuan siriusta aynı kişiler dewam ediyor felankor etkinliği dahada berbat yine yine bazı klanlar korunuyor eski olimpiadan beri sırasıyla manes şimdide altar vega bvb chil wanteds secret bu klanların korunmasını istemiyoruz adalet istiyoruz adalet nato kafa nato mgame işlerine gelen konuya yuvarlak cevap veriyolar işlerine gelmeyene ya sessiz kalıyolar yada siliyolar
    Haklısın. Tek şunu söyleyebilirim ki buradaki insanların hiçbirinin legal farmerlarla ve onların slotları ile ilgili bir şikayeti yok. Asıl şikayet hertürlü yaptırıma rağmen(jail,ban vs) bahsini ettiğimiz slotta yapılan parselleme ve çeteleşmedir. Bu spotu illegal ticaretlerinin merkezi haline getirmeleri ve her türlü cezaya rağmen ısrarla bunu sürdürerek legal oyuncuları illallah ettirmeleridir.( Yaklaşık 9 aydır)

Bu sefer de böyle bir hayal kırıklığını yaşayacağımıza ihtimal vermek istemiyorum. Bu kadar insanı,bu kadar isyanı geçiştirecek bir tutum yerine artık somut adım atılacaktır diye umuyoruz.
    Last edited by [email protected] ; 10-23-2019 at 07:23 AM.

Hello,
    as a player since 2006, i know that KO has improved too much to prevent illegal activities. Back in time there was a lot of illegal activities and for that i stoped playing KO for years, but after improving i came back to play, but still there is illegal activities and i am against it and i would like NTTGame team to figure it out by reducing this to 0%. To build better and honorable and much mature place to play and have fun.

Best Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by $.ChaLLenGeR.$ View Post
    Hello,
    as a player since 2006, i know that KO has improved too much to prevent illegal activities. Back in time there was a lot of illegal activities and for that i stoped playing KO for years, but after improving i came back to play, but still there is illegal activities and i am against it and i would like NTTGame team to figure it out by reducing this to 0%. To build better and honorable and much mature place to play and have fun.

Best Regards,
    Thank you for your feedback,

We believe that necessary actions will be taken in this regard. Something should be done now,they must definitely help with this problem. These gangs can't be stopped.(despite all kinds of punishment.)

These are the real enemies of the game.

We want the sponsor company to make arrangements against the gangs in the Eslant AOC slot and similars.,

MGame should be contacted and resolved, and we will succeed.

Regards!
    Last edited by [email protected] ; 10-23-2019 at 07:18 AM.

cz aoc ninde bus dropları düşürülsün adamlar orda takılıo genia açıyor yeni başlayan nerde kasacak
    Last edited by GamesDepot; 10-23-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K3C View Post
    cz aoc ninde bus dropları düşürülsün adamlar orda takılıo genia açıyor yeni başlayan nerde kasacak
    Czde bu illegal parsellemeyi çok fazla yapamıyorlar diye biliyorum karşı ırk pk alanı olduğu için,o yüzden daha çok eslant haritasındalar. Fakat genel olarak drobun yüksek getirisi olduğunu düşünüyorsan o ayrı,katılıyorum.
    Last edited by [email protected] ; 10-23-2019 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by firatkoz View Post
    Adamlar Besbelli genie altı makro saatlerce elle yapıcak değiller slotta ks yok bişey yok zaten bi kere jail yediler bunlara gereginin yapılmasını talep ediyoruz bu kadar oyuncunun hatrına bari yapın iyi çalışmalar...
    Artık yapılacaktır diye umuyoruz. Bu devran legal oyuncuların lehine geçte olsa dönmeli.

Quote Originally Posted by Goakakyuuu View Post
    Yabancı forumdan insanlar bile isyan ediyor. Daha ne kadar kayıtsız kalınacak bu duruma? Jail,ban vs gibi yaptırımların dahi etkilemediği bu insanlara daha ne kadar sessiz kalınacak NTTGame yetkilileri ?
    Bu kadar talebin mutlaka karşılık bulacağını düşünüyor ve inanıyoruz.

Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    aoc un bus drobu bence aynı kalsın ama slot bölünsün. 4-4 çıkacağına 2-2-2-2 çıksın ve aradaki mesafe daha fazla olsun. en azından getirisi az olur ve tek kişinin kontrolünde olmaz. insanlar en azından + basacakları busları bu slotlardan elde edebilirler. tekelleşme olmamalı fikrindeyim.