Buying KC via PayPal

Hi,

I recently purchased KC worth of $28 via PayPal. Five minutes after that, I received an email from PayPal saying that I need to complete the transaction and it redirected to me nttgame website. But, I could not see any transaction there as well.

So my question is could you please verify that the transaction is completed? If it is not, can you provide me a guideline to complete it? Or was it canceled?

Thanks,

Nickname
    Adonexus
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    RevelatioN
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I have the same problem

So no answer at all?

Class
    Rogue
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello Jin,

I've checked your account's payment records, but couldn't see any successful Paypal payment. Under normal circumstances, after you complete your payment through Paypal, investigation process being started. This process may takes up to 72 hours. End of the investigations, payments being confirmed or rejected to account condition.

But, in this case we couldn't see any payment attempt. Do you have this problem with this account? (Forum nickname; JinVarrel)
    Last edited by Khaliz; 08-16-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Thanks for your response Khaliz, could you please provide me a guideline demonstrating the way of buying KC via PayPal step by step?

As I said, I tried it several times and each time I got the same message saying that I had to complete the transaction. I think I am missing something. Could you please help me?

the whole process of buying points thru paypal is totally F****d*p........

Made transaction -> got email to confirm -> logged back into website -> CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO VERIFY TRANSACTION. 3 days go by not points -> START PROCESS OVER ---- THIRD TIME - NO POINTS!!!!!