Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SEE NO EVIL
    Server
    US->Olympia

BrotherhoodOfHonour Clan: Some Clarification Please

Hi All,

I have known many BoH players for years and know them to be legit players who don't countenance illegal activities. We were ourselves allied with them for some time back in the Olympia days as we have always considered them to be one of the few remaining totally legit english speaking old clans out there.

This said, I have had multiple pm's for hours now. Many rumors and a screen shot have been going around. Consequently, and as a request from our clan leader, I am writing this post. Could someone from BoH please respond and put an end to the rumors one way or another. There may well be some explanation, so it would be nice to hear.

Kind Regards,

XxEternalxX
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Assistant

What I see here is SNE (Eternal) taking one partial sentence out of context of the whole. We were discussing clans who have bought npt chars to increase their status. Someone came on in clan and asked what we were talking about. I was replying to that person and it went to all chat instead of clan chat. Instead of asking any questions you proceeded to smear BOH name through rumors to the point of telling people not to party with us. We have not bought a npt char and put into clan, we are not going to buy a npt char to put into clan.

SNE continues to go through great lengths to smear our name, and we of BOH are extremely tired of this. When there is a problem in SNE we take it to Welshboy, we do not post problem in forum, we do not spread bad words around about SNE and the problem. It is time for SNE to stop harrassing us, spreading bad gossip, telling people not to join our clan or parties, and generally being a pain in the butt. Go your own way and kindly leave us alone.

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Your being a fool Eternal...enough is enough, just knock off the immature and faceless smears of BOH. You posted a portion of the conversation that holds no content or proof that anything was actually committed. One can talk all they want about something. There is a difference between saying things verbally. Opposed to actually acting on it. Why don't you start worrying about yourself and you own clan, and just leave BOH alone. We have done nothing to you. We don't go around sticking our nose in your clans business. So we certainly do not appreciate you itching to cause problems, that's all your doing. Your just hurting yourself in the end. Your attempts to get players to not join our clan or party with us is just childish. I find it unfair that you single out BOH, and no other clan, on what you claim to be an issue. Act like an adult and confront one of us from BOH instead of jumping to forums, to try an rally people behind you.

[QUOTE= I find it unfair that you single out BOH, and no other clan, on what you claim to be an issue. [/QUOTE]

A very good point, which they have done before to BOH. Perhaps SNE would like to point out all the clans who bought a NPT character and put into their clan and then go around and spread rumors that they are not a legit clan. Or post on forums all the clans who have cheaters in them with SS to prove it. Or better, why don't they just stop!

Eternal, being a lawyer, also knows that one partial sentence taken with no content would not hold up in any court of law. Yet he decides to be judge and jury.

Nickname
    XxEternalxX
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SEE NO EVIL
    Server
    US->Olympia
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingRed View Post
    What I see here is SNE (Eternal) taking one partial sentence out of context of the whole. We were discussing clans who have bought npt chars to increase their status. Someone came on in clan and asked what we were talking about. I was replying to that person and it went to all chat instead of clan chat. Instead of asking any questions you proceeded to smear BOH name through rumors to the point of telling people not to party with us. We have not bought a npt char and put into clan, we are not going to buy a npt char to put into clan.

SNE continues to go through great lengths to smear our name, and we of BOH are extremely tired of this. When there is a problem in SNE we take it to Welshboy, we do not post problem in forum, we do not spread bad words around about SNE and the problem. It is time for SNE to stop harrassing us, spreading bad gossip, telling people not to join our clan or parties, and generally being a pain in the butt. Go your own way and kindly leave us alone.
    If you actually read what I said and stop being defensive you will see I was very clear. I said I thought you guys were legit, and that I was tired of many pm's, including several members of your clan, wasting my time asking 'is it true boh do npt etc'. I have never told anyone not to party with you, so i don't know what that's all about. Similarly I have never spread any rumors, although i spent a good time of my day earlier dealing with people asking me about such things.

I also posted this on the forums because our clan leader asked me to. He had several of your members asking him to post this notorious screen shot which had been doing the rounds for some time now.

Again, READ WHAT I SAID, I fully gave the benefit of the doubt in my post and said what I thought of you guys. I also asked for clarification.

Now, if you want to see this as smearing, then so be it. That was not my intention and I think my initial post is very open minded and even handed in its tone.

I just wanted to be able to play the game, and not spend hours on pointless rumor pm's.

As far as your explanation goes, good, I am glad to hear it. I hope you guys don't go down the wrong path and that the rumors are baseless as you suggest.

Sincerely

Nickname
    XxEternalxX
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SEE NO EVIL
    Server
    US->Olympia
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
    Your being a fool Eternal...enough is enough, just knock off the immature and faceless smears of BOH. You posted a portion of the conversation that holds no content or proof that anything was actually committed. One can talk all they want about something. There is a difference between saying things verbally. Opposed to actually acting on it. Why don't you start worrying about yourself and you own clan, and just leave BOH alone. We have done nothing to you. We don't go around sticking our nose in your clans business. So we certainly do not appreciate you itching to cause problems, that's all your doing. Your just hurting yourself in the end. Your attempts to get players to not join our clan or party with us is just childish. I find it unfair that you single out BOH, and no other clan, on what you claim to be an issue. Act like an adult and confront one of us from BOH instead of jumping to forums, to try an rally people behind you.
    Again, read my initial post. Even the title was very clear. Please re read it. You will see that I was not trying to 'prove' anything, rather I was asking for clarification.

As for your point on 'singling out', again, this seems somewhat defensive. It's pretty simple really, being the two oldest legit english speaking olympia clans we have many players and friends in common. Many of us speak to each other on a regular basis. When I am caught in the middle, then I act.

If you find what I have said 'foolish' as you say or 'immature' then feel free to explain why and I will try and patiently listen and reply.

^^

Nickname
    Erythaean
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BraveVision
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    Karus
    i think you need to settle this ingame with a 8vs8 clan battle

I read what you said Eternal, but were you were reading what I said? Rumors came to me before you posted this thread. Rumors that BOH was not a legit clan, rumors that we purchased a npt char and put into clan. That is an old SS you took, nothing recent or new. You didn't bring this to my attention before the rumors, but instead created the rumors to cause trouble.

Nickname
    XxEternalxX
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SEE NO EVIL
    Server
    US->Olympia
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingRed View Post
    I read what you said Eternal, but were you were reading what I said? Rumors came to me before you posted this thread. Rumors that BOH was not a legit clan, rumors that we purchased a npt char and put into clan. That is an old SS you took, nothing recent or new. You didn't bring this to my attention before the rumors, but instead created the rumors to cause trouble.
    Red, I did read what you said, and took the time to respond to you as best as I could. The screenshot was taken last Friday night before war, very recent actually.

As for speaking with you guys first, that's exactly why welshboy asked me to post this. He had spent many hours answering pm's from your clan members asking for clarification, I was in a similar position. Several of your members specifically asked for this screenshot to be posted. The community forum space therefore seemed like the best way forward. That's why we have a server section, to talk about server specific community issues.

In any case, you have already said that your text was 'out of context' and that you remain legit and opposed to illegal activities. That's all I wanted to hear.

Nothing more to talk about as far as I can see, this thread should now be closed.

Regards.