Some suggestions about the KO

Hi All,

I've been in the Rosetta for about 1 year now. I have played as priest and warrior. And as a warrior i got some suggestions to whom it may concerns;
    1. Changing warrior echo skill was a disaster. Why do we have to chose a player first? I don't know the idea here but you can not use skill wherever you want anymore. Play a warrior, you will know what I mean.
    2. Almost every update about the character's skills, hp or ap has been made for the benefit of the mage class (Undy sc and red pot removal etc.) Therefore there are a little melee team left in our server. I think we now have 3 or 4 actively playing melee clan and every melee clan can build 1 party (8 player). On the other hand, we have 6 or 7 mage clans and every mage clan plays at least 2,3 and sometimes 4 party together. Can you please imagine the melee party against the mage parties. There are mages everywhere and we have to fight against 15 mage parties.
    3. Playing warrior costs a lot. You must always have hp,ap,sw,def scrolls with you. And also warrior and roque items are the most expensive items in the game. But how can it be? I mean there are maybe 5 times more mage player than the warrior or roque and their items still are the cheapest. That means there is a lot mage item drop from the mobs than the other characters.
    3. The game strategy for the mage party in the Rosetta is as below;
    a. Drain the mana
    b. Use the nova skill
    c. Go to the town and wait for the "drain mana" skill regenerates.

So as a player I love this game and never want to harm it. So here comes my suggestions;

1. Remove the echo skill from the warrior class.
    2. Remove the mana drain from the priest class.
    3. None of the characters can go to town at the ronark land. (or maybe it can be limited)
    4. Mage items can be reduced.

Thank you.

+1 to this

it is happening on all servers

mage parties never fight with 1 party its always 2 or more going together

no melee party can get near them - mana drain, bomb, town

makes pk sooo boringgggggggggggggg

noone even wants to go out there some times when mage parties are around