Question Is this game good already?

After it was ruined years ago, I still can't find better mmorpg like the old knight online.
    Someone from the old school is still playing and actually having a good time without some kind of sick pay2win method like it used to be?

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    As with everything, your level of enjoyment in the game is what you make of it. Yes, there are people that have high class items, and there will always be a mindset that try to get around the rules. However, I do believe that the system in place is helping to keep accounts more secure, and doing their best to weed out the abusers.

Over recent years, there have been many patches to include new events, upgrade the events, and provide new classes of armour, weapons and accessories. They even just released rebirth 10 for characters.

So, if you expect to enter colony zone as a fabric battle priest and stand toe to toe with a holy knight warrior, you probably won't get much enjoyment. However, if you find the right community, and enjoy the game with friends, then I think you will like the improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by JaiDee View Post
    As with everything, your level of enjoyment in the game is what you make of it. Yes, there are people that have high class items, and there will always be a mindset that try to get around the rules. However, I do believe that the system in place is helping to keep accounts more secure, and doing their best to weed out the abusers.

Over recent years, there have been many patches to include new events, upgrade the events, and provide new classes of armour, weapons and accessories. They even just released rebirth 10 for characters.

So, if you expect to enter colony zone as a fabric battle priest and stand toe to toe with a holy knight warrior, you probably won't get much enjoyment. However, if you find the right community, and enjoy the game with friends, then I think you will like the improvements.
    I used to play this game for few years, I still can't name a better one specially when it comes to PvP.
    I'm familiar with most of the patches that came through the years and I just downloaded the game again, from the first try it looks like it is still PAY2WIN like it was after the good times, when K2 decided to destroy every single thing in the game.

Can't understand this rebirth thing though, I think I will keep going just cos the community is pretty dead when it comes to KO private servers (old school ones even worse).

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by CrapaPelada View Post
    After it was ruined years ago, I still can't find better mmorpg like the old knight online.
    Someone from the old school is still playing and actually having a good time without some kind of sick pay2win method like it used to be?
    All MMORPGs are Pay2Win,I remember times when buying Cleavers+8 was baba not now with fucking turks buying krowazes+9.Plus of the "new KO" and "Old KO" is genie,and of course minus is that on the "Old KO" were bigger population.And sady all of that turks did.

Quote Originally Posted by DontForgetAboutPony View Post
    All MMORPGs are Pay2Win,I remember times when buying Cleavers+8 was baba not now with fucking turks buying krowazes+9.Plus of the "new KO" and "Old KO" is genie,and of course minus is that on the "Old KO" were bigger population.And sady all of that turks did.
    Not all games are PAY2WIN, but no game can give me what KO did, no explanation. and yeah turks are just getting bigger while the whole community is getting smaller.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by CrapaPelada View Post
    Not all games are PAY2WIN, but no game can give me what KO did, no explanation. and yeah turks are just getting bigger while the whole community is getting smaller.
    I meant MMORPG not other types of game.But proably maybe in other MMORPG Pay2Win looks different and they spend less money then in KO.