Class
    Mage
    Clan
    Exception
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad

Unhappy is there a real solution, I am sick of this !

furthermore on lost accounts !!!
    I had a Full geared character in Europe knight online, after merging I had same ID in both usko and euko, therefore they asked me to change one of the ID to be able to access both accounts, I did change the euko one and logged in, and log to the server and found that my account was removed !!!. I issued a ticked in which they did not care or do anything, I did issue another ticket with proof, and therefore they understand their failure and offered me a 1 month premium which is nothing compare to my lost. I lost full gear mage lvl 80 with personal staff +7. items worth of 500$ and the irony in all of that, I still have 200 npoints with 0 characters registered to my account, thats another proof that there was an account playing on this server. still cannot come back to play KO because of that reason.
    2nd irony my usko account is there and its a noob character with 0 items.
    3rd proof,
    Nickname: :V:I:P: and Cappu which both are 80 lvl chars and has been deleted idk how,
    clan: Exception
    server: Europa
    its all written in this website.
    so I think changing my euko ID was my biggest mistake and their biggest failure of merging.

if any admins see this post and know how to help please respond here or by sending mail to my registered email and I will be there.
    Last edited by xVIPx; 06-30-2019 at 02:29 AM.

still nothing.

I have a similar problem after merging I had the same ID in both usko and euko but now I can not re-register because in front of the mail with which I am registered they have added symbols.

Nickname
    ::V:I:P:: , :V:I:P: , Cappu
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    Exception
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    nttgame staff replied for my tickets : "when the server merged some characters deleted and we cant add this characters again to the accounts

best,"

please tell me in what game in the world this happens.. and at least offer me some returns, i payed more than 200$ and i spend a lot of time on it.
    basicly nttgame telling me your money is inside trash and we can not take them and give it back to you, really sucks :S !

it is 100% fail of nttgame you can try with international demand probably no other way.

Quote Originally Posted by bozio View Post
    I have a similar problem after merging I had the same ID in both usko and euko but now I can not re-register because in front of the mail with which I am registered they have added symbols.
    actually in this case, you can send a ticket and follow up through what they ask you, and give them some proof that its your account. they will change it. this happened with my brother and he got his account back by letting nttgame change the email. just try the ticket thing and i hope you get it back