Thread: Intel priest

Intel priest

What is best weapon and accessories for an intel lvl 83 priest so i can do monster stones and draki daily missions and maybe some quests in eslant
    stats are
    INT 188
    HP 188
    STR 106

at the moment i cant kill anything

Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad
    Probably the best weapon you you could get for an int priest with a cheap price, and decent attack power is Smite Hammer +7. If you have more to spend, a Leonar +7 but, the difference would be like 100 attack power at best, so i don't know if it would be worth spending that much more money for it.

Even with that, it would be most likely a big pain to kill anything in PvE, since int priest isn't meant to have a big damage output in Knight Online.
    The right man in the wrong place can make λll the difference in the world.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    ruahue +7 or +8 but it will be seal on the first use.. and you need int accessories + int armor

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I'm an Int Priest.....Absolutely love doing monster stones......I normally when I do not do a MS....I wear Krowaz......but when I go and do a MS.....I wear the following.....armor is all int (paper).....all accessories are also int, my weapon is a smite hammer +1 rebirth.....I also wear int scrolls from PUS and the red enhancement scrolls from sundries.....I use the enchantor buffs inside the monster stone, and I never need to use any books.....My judgement skill is all I use because it is spammable.....My largest hit on a mob in there has been over 7200 damage.....mostly the damage is consistent of being 6200+.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia