Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Destan
    Race
    El-Morad

NTTNow App is Live Now!

Hail Knights!

We've launched a new mobile app that will be used as a hub to authenticate your account!

1- NTTNow Download

Android Mobile Phones

If you have an Android mobile phone, you may use to download the NTTNow apk file to your phone number directly through below address.

NTTNow Apk File Download <- Click here

IOS Mobile Phones

If you have an IOS mobile phone, you may download the NTTNow application through App Store. Click below address add to see NTTNow application's App Store page.

NTTNow App Store Page <- Click here

2- Verify Your Phone Number

Once installed on your mobile device you will encounter a screen like the one shown below.

1. SELECT YOUR COUNTRY WITHIN THE APP
    2. TYPE YOUR PHONE NUMBER RESPECTIVELY AND CLICK ON NEXT
    3. SMS WILL BE SENT TO YOUR REGISTERED PHONE NUMBER
    4. TYPE YOUR CODE WITHIN THE SLOTS
    YOU'RE DONE!

Things to take into consideration about NTTNow Application

• -A- If you have an Android device, the code which is sent as SMS being replaced on the app.
    • -B- If you have an IOS device, you need to write the code manually on the app.
    • The moment you download NTTNow application and install it, your sim card will be linked to your device and you will be unable to register by using a different sim card on same device.
    • If you register with a phone number, as you will not have the verification code you will be unable to complete your registration code and your device will be locked. As a plus, phone number that you've tried to register which does not belong to you will be unable to use NTTNow application.
    • Devices that does not use sim card will be unable to used during register process.(Ex: Emulators and Tablets)
    • You can only create one account by using application. It might be allowed to register more accounts in the near future.
    • In cases of account sharing or account selling, player that will have issues with phone numbers will be rejected by customer support.

3- Registration for New Servers

After NTTNow registration, you need to complete the general registration for Sirius, Altar and Vega servers as following below instructions.

1- Connect to the Knight Online Website.

2- Click "LOGIN" button.

3- Login with your NTT Game account.

4- Click "New Server Registration" button.

5- Click "Start New Server Registration" button.

6- On the next window, you need write your phone number which you used on NTTNow application without adding "0" and click "Send Verification Code" button.

Information: If you didn't complete the phone number verification on NTTNow application, you may get "Data Not Found" error.

7- On this screen, write the 6 digits code which you can find at NTTNow application's Messages section and click the "Complete and Register" button.

Congratulations! Your new server registration has completed and now on you can connect to Sirius, Altar and Vega servers.

Details

• There is SMS sending problem to mobile numbers which are taken from Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. Users from Cyprus need to verificate that they live in Cyprus with official documents through reaching Customer Support service to get support for their problems.

• Accounts with phone numbers registered outside of Turkey (+90) will need to be manually verified by a GM.

• Please note that, users can complete NTTNow verification with 1 phone number and 1 mobile device for each NTT Game accounts. If you already complete the verification through a mobile number, you can't use this number again for another account. Also, there is no chance to change registered account or phone numbers. Please don't demand it from Customer Support service.

Some Error Codes and Meanings

• Please Use Device: NTTNow can only be used on the devices which have sim card connection. If you had this error, your phone device version isn't suitable for NTTnow or you are trying to complete the verification on an emulator or tablet.

• You have already registered with another device: This error shows that you already completed the registration through another device. If you want to see that did you already complete the registration on NTTNow, follow below steps.

-Connect https://www.nttgame.com/knight/en/ address.
      -Click "New Server Registration" button.
      -Click "Start New Server Registration" button.

If you already registered, you will see the registration information on there. If you can't see registration information, it means you haven't completed the registration with logged in account.

• Data not found: This code means that you haven't write code which can be seen at NTTNow application. Please write the 6 digits code for completing registration.

NTT Game | Knight Online Team
    Last edited by Khaliz; 03-10-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

No work in android 6.0.1 kodak smartway x1

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    YES THATS RIGHT No work in android 6.0.1

hi guys please help us out .. even in android 10 is not work ...my nttnow app after I installed for manytimes it shows same issue .ones the app open up ask for a country code and number and after that it ask me for second time when I put my phone number for second time and after I press to registere but app is just close up by itself .

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    I'm Clanless qq
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_of_IR View Post
    hi guys please help us out .. even in android 10 is not work ...my nttnow app after I installed for manytimes it shows same issue .ones the app open up ask for a country code and number and after that it ask me for second time when I put my phone number for second time and after I press to registere but app is just close up by itself .
    Just an FYI, I got a response from support on this basically telling me to purchase a different phone....