Account blocked!

well, I was playing knight online the afternoon of 11.02.2013 when suddenly got disconnected and tried to reconnect it after spot warning and my account is blocked for no reason because I was just looking for a group for me to experience. What is the reason for the ban? Thousands of hackers playing days intero abusing bugs and illegal programs and I've never done anything tome ban?
    What NTT game vai do about it? Will review the case and return my account or will not act that was gamefirst ignore all cases that happened? I want my account back as fast as possible because I'm losing my bronze pressed for more that it is cheap and I paid for it in this historical account. I want to see if the company will treat the case carefully.

Ares - lLSDl Rogue level 64

they will not help you in here.you should submit a ticket.

Nickname
    PrintuCosty
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    MolerstorS
    Server
    US->Titan
    Race
    El-Morad
    First of all you have to send a ticket ( only 1 ) and afterall ... i dont believe a gm banned you without reason ,
    You used a illegal program or you did something that u brake the rulz which resulted in your account terminated .

Server
    US->Beramus
    Race
    Karus
    You are going through the same problem as me. Your account has been blocked for no apparent reason.
    You are a loyal player, obeys the rules, buy NTT Games products NTT and don't disturb anyone.
    But when you need help, you're lost! Luck will be your only friend!
    I regret to inform you, but your only alternative its to send a ticket to the support team.
    If they ignore you as they did me, so forget... It's hopeless!

i sent a ticket for NTT but i don't get any answers... i'm sad with it