the NTTNow app and access to new servers ?

I dont know how to make this thing work ...
    First I didnt find the app in the Store, then I downloaded the app trough the link on this forum.
    I launch the app, and theres basicly nothing in it, except I got the "not used" code

I clicked on the link for registering for the new servers here on the website, but there is no UK (+44) prefix so I cant use my UK number, and when I tried my other number, it says an error "*Data not found" when I click "send verification code"
    I tried with friends numbers too, it basicly doesnt matter what you type in, it always shows "*Data not found"

I cant send a support ticket, because the website basicly forces me to buy NPOINTs before allowing me to submit a ticket (I will not pay for a game Im not sure if I even can play)

And what else... I registered the ICS thing (again, big hassle coz theres no UK (+44) prefix available and lots of countries are missing from the list, but I managed to do it)

oh well, I wanted to return to Knight online after years of being away from it, and I was willing to invest some money since now I have a well paying job and all, but so far it just seems like its not worth the effort =/

Thanks for any advice in advance,
    JumpyDragon

update: somehow, today, I managed to find United Kingdom (+44) under the phone prefix list, it was missing yesterday
    so I managed to register, and now Im in the proccess of waiting for admin

yay !

Where did you download the app from?

From the link on this website.

link website or appstore name NttNow. you smartphone for the app it has to be the same number as the account registered in the game

Bence bu oyun bitmiş ne karakter açıla biliyor ne siteye girişe yapabiliyor neymiş süredolmuş siteye qiremiyom ki süre dolsun tamamen rezillik bu insanlar bu işi yapamıyor