Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This new after some ticked of angry player who scamed by KOL guys only stop play and go to F Off KOL to much time and money stolen im Ivana988 Ares player from Karus side DieorTrowTown clan

https://ibb.co/q55YB4q

It is the proof that they made to error of game:

https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...%C4%B1ld%C4%B1

Here say that they reactive the account of a player for TPT

original post of the guy with problem:

https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...-By-GM-Command

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Brendasaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    they do the same to me so i cant even log the account on the webside to sent ticked like i say before this is complete unfair cause everyone know us and what we doing in the game for years ...

WARZ

News of gm or support?

Oh my goood Krishna and youu banned i see in chat BS and now in forum to much shit and scam in game and my im from Hrvatska Ivana988 cro_bad_boy and bann me this is scam nothing else but cant explaine and some player who merch and siting in Moradon why banned this only game scam !!!
    Last edited by Rebac2; 05-15-2019 at 06:10 PM.

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Brendasaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    stil nothing this situation its frustrating ...

WARZ

i send many tickend and got one more bann in website now cant sending ticket and nothing after xy years and spent money in game this ist great how KO back to player im sooo frustating and to much my money gone and greath iteams not to bigg problem in acc but very bigg problem in Iteam value

Is not the problem still working? what happen here gm staff nttgame it is close to 1 month u cant solved easy problem go to work kanka it is you job bro hahaha It remmber me when my cheat report case will be solved it is 1 year of when I send cheat report submit the investigation not over yet work faster kanka .

Hello,

We've investigated your account again and noticed some illegal activity logs. But due to insufficient proofs, your account has been reactivated again and your character has been moved to Disciplin Dungeon. You may continue to Knight Online adventure after you get your character out of the Disciplin Dungeon.

Sincerely,

today got answer i must finis qest my acc will be unblocked after frustating im now happy thx kol gms