Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

After more that 11 years of KO I get Banned for TPT

My Char OneTow92 .
    For the past month or so I was only doing the daily log event and Mythril some XP on Genie I log it a few days ago and it says banned for TPT How could that happen TPT sitting or TPT on genie I have too much invested in this game to Get TPT banned for no reason if the system is giving false positives that is not my problem but I know for sure my pc is clean of any TPT program I do not even know what they are .
    I sent the first ticket and they closed it then when I wanted to send the second one it tells me I have no Npoint when I had 100 so I purchased 400 more and renewed my Premium I always have premium on all my accounts they closed the second ticket and now I have sent the 3rd ticket hopefully someone will resolve this issue

same thing happend to me I sent the second ticked and put extra cash ... they just auto reply and close the ticked
    On other post the gamemaster says there is not false positive for obviously there is something wrong

I think they are detecting something that is not an illegal program like TPT, they just do not want to admit that the xigncode is failing because in usko several players have more than one account, why have not all the accounts been banned? Why would they use a permanent ban program in an account with gold and +3 items? Use common sense most of the players that ban are permanent are naked or items quests.

What would you do in their situation? You put yourself to think you have your merchant character in moradon with your items and money on selling 24/7 logea one day and you get a banned notice permanent TPT.

You or other players may be affected by this type of response from the support an automatic response from you is wrong we never made a mistake. As I mentioned I do not support the pitfalls in the game but I have seen these rubbish in moradon selling their chickens items among people they know on this server with few people. this is as if Alonsopedrolopez ModdyMozza, Cenkay _ :: Dragon :: _ or RBSNX were banned for sitting in moradon selling items with the merchant.

What kind of guarantee does your Free-to-Play service give you? Almost everything in the game is more than impossible to play without spending money in the pay-to-win game,, show a little respect for your few faithful players and do things well Nttgame people like to play the game but their policies and lack of seriousness to take responsibility in their decision making leave much to be desired.
    Last edited by ThuDoR; 05-02-2019 at 07:04 AM.

I tell you this, your administrator has not knows anything about business administration, most likely he is of a different profession because he does not take the trouble to update the type of service he provides to his clients only with patches and maintenance. The business models of online games have changed in the last decade, I invite you to read about the subject or inform.
    Last edited by ThuDoR; 05-02-2019 at 07:14 AM.

I do not like these injustices because it is so much that I write as seen for a long time and it does not change as it can be in full 2019 continue with these things mature Nttgame.

I do not lie to you or try to offend you, it's just what it is Example: https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...Reporting-Bugs

The link above shows misleading advertising, can not ask for an item of money to enter an event and not comply with what is agreed is a crime punishable by a very large fine.

same problem after 10+years play game banned with 4xcar+83 all iteam big valued all gone Ivana988 AlphardNeo cro_bad_boy

This makes me think twice if I should keep on playing on my other char and spend more money or just sell all and quit the game me and many more players. my clan is Royal 1 and second in the server Ares we kik players for bad language and any suspicious activity yet they accused me of TPT, someone has to do something about it. I played the server when it was good back in 2008 and played when it was dead in 2012 2013 why would I use TPT on a warrior 83 fully geared that can kill any monster in the server no need for what they called TPT the Genies I buy from PUS all I need to XP not TPT. lol