Angry tpt xd banned acaunt 4xlvl83+acc

After tree weak back in game and see tpt xd !!!! play this game many years last in DieorTrowTown clan carr name Ivana988 priest Ares and now see this ban for i dont know for what send ticket answer ist use 3rd party tolll looolll wtf !!!!! all my friend know i dont use any hack or some like this !!!! In acc 4xcar 83+ and xy valued iteams stolen by NTT only
    Last edited by SkCLucky; 04-29-2019 at 04:26 PM.

Hello,

If you believe there is a mistake in the transaction, you can send tickets to the support team via the Knight Online > Ko Ban / Jail / Unlock category.

Support Team

If you can't select a Category, just refresh the page with the Ctrl + F5 combination.

send ticket same shit answer !!!!

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    There are other players that are getting the same message on login. Characters that have been sitting in merchant or just sitting on the grass in EMC. These players do not use TPT at all. They submit tickets, and the tickets just get closed. Something is either messed up with Xigncode (ie false positives which has been a problem in the past as well).

i dont Know what problem but i losse 4xcarr and all iteam !!! play this game 10+years dont use any hack !!! back after 2-3 weak pause in game cuurent play in karus side with dieortrowtown clan !!!! my nick Ivana988 in game Priest and have PORTU AlphardNeo rogue crobadboy and war crobad boy 1 all 83+ all cars on this acaunt

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Brendasaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    hello hes not the only one my alt(merchant character) got banned too and few friends got the same problem it says TPT but most of then only sit on moradon there is a trouble with xincode i bet check it out cause lots of innocent ppl is getting banned without reason

WARZ

i got banned it says TPT all i do is sit on luferson and mitryl quest daily i cant even sent a ticked cause i have to put cash and the account is hilarius hope theres any solution for this inconvenience

ps. my character is a mage lvl 78 i dont do farm or pk no reason to use TPT if you investigate there will be nothing im sure
    Last edited by ElMagoMarkarian; 04-30-2019 at 04:13 AM.

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello,

We've checked 2 times with the Xigncode team and there is no false detection above accounts. So, if you want to check one more time please send us a ticket again otherwise we can't account support on here.

Thank you,