Thread: After 7 years

Question After 7 years

Hello,

I had an account in knight online and was playing it pretty regularly 7 years ago, recently we decided to give it a go for one more time.
    However my old number is completely cancelled and I have absolutely no access to it, and there is also the ICS email/phone number update announcement which states that through game support, they wont be changing phone numbers and emails.
    My phone number was not stolen or anything it is just cancelled due to no recharge(it was prepaid simcard).
    I cant even create a ticket to support team because it asks me to recharge npoints and lowest is 400, even if I get some npoints there is no guarantee support will help me or not.

Any suggestions what I should do ? How I can recover this old account of mine ?

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    hello and welcome back.
    I think you cant... basically because recently nttgame rightly decided to delete the old accounts of the inactive players, simply: the player who didnt log for a long period of time got their account delected.
    I dont have any source for tell you this is sure about for account, but there are high chances that what I said is true.
    Anyway, if you can log this account on the main homepage of the game, maybe its still active and you have some chance to get it back.
    But since you dont have anymore your phone, your number and maybe your email, I think now is nearly impossible to get back your account.
    The only thing you can do is making one new and starting all from the beginning.
    Is not so hard trust me ^_^
    have fun!
    Since 2013
    IamPeppinu
    my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3...kfCHkG8r76i8ZA

Quote Originally Posted by Italian995 View Post
    hello and welcome back.
    I think you cant... basically because recently nttgame rightly decided to delete the old accounts of the inactive players, simply: the player who didnt log for a long period of time got their account delected.
    I dont have any source for tell you this is sure about for account, but there are high chances that what I said is true.
    Anyway, if you can log this account on the main homepage of the game, maybe its still active and you have some chance to get it back.
    But since you dont have anymore your phone, your number and maybe your email, I think now is nearly impossible to get back your account.
    The only thing you can do is making one new and starting all from the beginning.
    Is not so hard trust me ^_^
    have fun!
    Thanks for the answer and maybe I could not explain my situation right. I am already able to login to the account on website now I just need to be able to login to the game as well, but for the game it asks for OTP code which I do not have.
    My account is not deleted, i have my email, my account info, even when i bought premium and cash in the past, I just dont have my phone number anymore.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by King06 View Post
    Thanks for the answer and maybe I could not explain my situation right. I am already able to login to the account on website now I just need to be able to login to the game as well, but for the game it asks for OTP code which I do not have.
    My account is not deleted, i have my email, my account info, even when i bought premium and cash in the past, I just dont have my phone number anymore.
    you should try to log into OTP web homepage and check if you can change your number, then reset the otp on a new device, it will cost you 5Kc in order to reset OTP, so in anycase you should buy some, I suggest you in this case to use PaysafeCard if you can, since with this method you are able to gain your KC istantly, otherwise other methos would take some day in order to get your KC.
    I think you can log in ICS/OTP by using your email only... now I really cant remember.
    try, the website is this https://otp.nttgame.com/

Edit:
    No, sorry you cant.
    I just checked and is not possible to login, for log you need your otp code, or a mobile authentication, this last one is not possible without your old number >.<
    Last edited by Italian995; 04-24-2019 at 03:59 PM.
    Since 2013
    IamPeppinu
    my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3...kfCHkG8r76i8ZA

Quote Originally Posted by Italian995 View Post
    you should try to log into OTP web homepage and check if you can change your number, then reset the otp on a new device, it will cost you 5Kc in order to reset OTP, so in anycase you should buy some, I suggest you in this case to use PaysafeCard if you can, since with this method you are able to gain your KC istantly, otherwise other methos would take some day in order to get your KC.
    I think you can log in ICS/OTP by using your email only... now I really cant remember.
    try, the website is this https://otp.nttgame.com/

Edit:
    No, sorry you cant.
    I just checked and is not possible to login, for log you need your otp code, or a mobile authentication, this last one is not possible without your old number >.<
    As a last hope, I will try to get my old phone number back from Vodafone
    I wish there was an other way though, I will have to go back to Turkey to get my old number back, I am living abroad for quite a long time.