Block reason : illegal activity

Hi everyone

I just got banned while i was off when i try to login to game i got an error “ illegal activity “ and then my account is blocked.

I already sent ticket about it and waiting for reply..

Never used any using illegal software , hardware or anything like that my clannies and my game friends will verify it that i am legit.

I searched forums and i can’t find any clear reason for my ban reason..So please let me know , why ?

Regards,

ArmedWithHate
    ALTAR

Hello there,

It is the only platform support team that you can get support through the Forum. Please wait for the reply to your ticket without updating your ticket and sending a different ticket.

Thank you for your patience in this process.

Quote Originally Posted by SkCLucky View Post
    Hello there,

It is the only platform support team that you can get support through the Forum. Please wait for the reply to your ticket without updating your ticket and sending a different ticket.

Thank you for your patience in this process.
    I already said that i already sent ticket i know how it works ..

So please don't reply this topic for nothing , thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedWithHate View Post
    I already said that i already sent ticket i know how it works ..

So please don't reply this topic for nothing , thanks

If you are curious about what illegal activity is;

We can specify that there are 3rd part software that interferes with the game from outside. However, we do not have the obligation to give a detailed explanation on this issue. In particular, such requests are inevitably risky in terms of game security. A small file name or a different hint to give you may lead to various enhancements so that the programs or programs you use are not captured. We have the right to keep the information you requested as a result of such reasons.

People who produce and distribute the illegal program usually guarantee that you can not be caught.
    After being captured, our players, who are always surprised, try to obtain information about how they were caught by throwing a ticket to the support team. If you are not sure which account is closed due to the illegal program, you can clean it by formatting it on your computer. In this way, your account will not be closed as long as you stay away from illegal programs.

In addition, we process all of our records one by one before we perform such operations. But if you really think there is a mistake, you should wait for the response from the support team.

Thank you again for your patience and wish you a good day!