Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

Extremely Angry

I'm angry over that fact that since I have been using Ritxy as a method to purchase my Npoints....that they have now switched to a new company called Razor.....What makes me even angier after reading this change.....The change for my money already placed on Ritxy cannot be exchange until they actually change over to Razor which is April 29th/2019.....NttGames already has removed Ritxy from their section for getting your Npoints and has it now changed it over to the new Razor.....This new upgrade is not until nearly the end of this month and still have several days to go....How am I at this point able to use money already on Ritxy to get my npoint if Nttgames already removed Ritxy and placed it with Razor......Madder than Hell right now.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

well that does suck that you can't get access to your money until another 11 days...
    may I suggest not using Rixty/Razor at all? If you look at the NPoints per $1, you get less if you use Rixty
    and more if you use pretty much any of the other options (ie, paypal, ECN codes, etc)