Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Just in case you think we are going to go away and that this thread will be buried, its not. We are still waiting for a response and for the first lunar war to be brought back

Still waiting on a response.

Two months is not a reasonable time for management to think about it and provide a response?

As you can see views of this thread are still growing. You should be thankful that your customers are still giving you the benefit of the doubt are still here waiting for you to announce that the 1st war is coming back.

Im wondering if any of you have been in the game to see whats going on since the removal of 1st war. During the english/spannish timeslot the place is now dead and PK is almost non existent.

People are still viewing this thread but they certainly are not logging into the game. Never known a business that goes out of its way to do things to drive away customers and lessen their profit.

Still a lot of interest in this post, which means that the community here is still waiting for a response.

Yes a lot guys watch it but really community in forum english is waiting the answer here for long time.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    I don't think it is going to ever happen , I'm glad that I'm gone from this game, and I will be more than happy to see this game collapsing due to their own actions
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Funny How they want us to respect them?? but i was raised with that Respect goes both ways???

You took away 1st Lunarwar and you are sitting reading all these posts from Players asking for 1 singel thing!!!!! An ANSWER!!!!!
    But your not answering any of them!
    Where is the respect in that????

Server goes down for like 12 hours? and what do you give people? 1 day of Warpremium??????? what kind of a joke is that?

Give people an answer ….You owe them that

Nickname
    Zagato
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    Umbrella
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    Sooner or later the USKO will be 100% Turkish.
    They want us to go to STEAM.
    First they eliminated the BF at night.
    Now the war of the night.
    Then it blocks foreign IPs.?

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    i hate to say i told you so , but i told you so
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Khenarth in april you said you would give our feedback to the developers. Well with all due respect it is now July and we have not heard anything back

This is not just a matter of a response, but a matter of good manners. People with good manners do not ignore people who are asking a simple and valid questions. If the developers have no intention of bringing back first war, just say it.

Im also wondering if 2nd war will also be removed now, because since the removal of the first war, it is attended even more poorly than 1st war ever was. The last month or so you are lucky to get even one orc party/human party. At least in first war there were always south american and english players with quite a few parties on both sides.

If this is empty, do not remove the wars become a merge with more people of that schedule.