Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thudor you are right in that respect. Rather than getting rid of one of the most popular events, war, they should be merging servers rather than creating new ones.

The reasoning behind creating these new servers was the hope that people would start again and spend more money on the game and maybe it would also attract new players. But old players who have invested a lot of time and money in building up their characters in their original server are not willing to start again, especially given the lack of trust they have in the people who run KO. At any given moment you could lose everything you worked for with little recourse from an effective customer support team to ever get it back.

So the end result of all this is that the playing community becomes even more scattered. There is not a big enough player base to support so many servers.

Even with the new servers, the novelty soon wheres off and all you have left is a whole lot of empty servers and no action

New servers should only be created if the existing ones are so crowded they cannot support demand as was the case ten years ago.

If the servers were merged, there would be more people to pk and go to war with...which really is the reason most people choose to play this game. Take away pk and war and you have have nothing left that entices players. There is no reason to level characters, no reason to buy PUS items, no reason to merch.

This is the sad state affairs of the game atm.

I have stopped buying premium due to lack of war events

still wondering when we will get a response to this

realy of course .

Ive heard that there a lot of new events coming soon...how about listening to the english/spannish community for once and just bringing back the 1st war. So many people have stopped buying PUS items including premium in our clans because there is no war they can attend. Our numbers are dwindling. Everytime you announce something new without bringing back our war its an insult to us. Whats the point of new events? Do you really believe they compensate us in any way for the loss of our war?

The only thing that has caused the demise of the english/spannish community is the management of this game for non turkish players

Anyone would think we are asking for the impossible...

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Gordion Server is a problem if they bring back war.. it's 1 party orc vs 5 humans party.. I don't imagine in the day..
    Even in cz is ridiculous at night for me + races are not balanced due to to much NT to human side. We need a restriction for the NT.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by R3tribution View Post
    New servers should only be created if the existing ones are so crowded they cannot support demand as was the case ten years ago.
    I totally agree with you,I don't get it why they're making new servers if they 2 months later meraging old servers.

The good example of this is Rosetta,in Rosetta there is like 8-9 servers.And what? it's not so active.

The reason of low numers of players are Turks too.A lot of eglish speaking players quited because of them.For really long time almost all of k0xpers were Turks.

About the new players comming I think they wont.I remember comments below the Steam KO and many kids were crying about the low graphics.Also many player wont come because of our players spending tones of $$$.There is no game that you will spend money on if you just found that game and you don't know how to play and you don't know how long you will play 5 mins or 5 years.Even if some new players will like KO they will quite cuz of those babas.

Espacially on the new servers where like 95% of players are joining just for make profit on it and quiting after 3 months and TA DA another gthost server.Like entire SteamKO actually.

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Six months after the removal of the first Lunar War, and we still do not have an answer from officials about why it was removed, nor when they are reinstating the first Lunar War, time slot 01:00-03:00 servertime.

Would a GM please respond?

Nickname
    Iranon
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    Nyarlathotep
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    Although it's not my time zone, I am also against the removal of these wars. Is it not possible at least to bring back the Saturday one?