Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    We talk to people, if you want to move the players of usko to steamko plan this well and let us know in advance of months to do a survey and present what benefits we are going to receive from this change. Do not bounce us like a dog, because nobody who spends money in the game or produces profit for Nttgame will go forcibly or with his attempts to sabotage the game for our schedule.

Its interesting to see that game moderators are aware of this post because they are keeping their eyes on the forum and responding to other threads.

So what is the problem?
    Are the moderators also in the dark about why the war was removed?
    What was managements response when they were told them about this thread?
    Did they laugh?
    Did they shrug their shoulders?
    Did they say we are bringing it back?
    Did they say bad luck we have no intention of bringing it back?

or do you know the reason why it has been removed and have been told not to tell the players?

Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Well we are all still waiting for an answer from Ntt about why they removed war!!!! And Hopefully they will Put it back in so we can play with Lots of our friends!!!

I'm still waiting for my national wars to be able to climb the potions table

It has now been a month.

We are still waiting for an explanation, a logical reason why the decision was made to remove the first lunar war.

If you have a good reason tell us.

If you realise it was a mistake tell us and rectify it.

If the reason why you're not telling us it is due to a language barrier, let us know, we have plenty of turkish friends in the game who can speak perfect turkish and english who would be more than happy to translate for you.

Responding with total silence to our feedback and requests makes us all feel that you don't give a damn about non turkish players. It is sending out a message that we are no longer welcome or wanted in the game

People who have supported your company by investing their time and money into the game deserve to be treated better.

Another week has gone by and still no response...

The amount of views of this post should indicate to you how upset the english community still is about this.

It should also indicate to you that people are still waiting for an answer... not hard.

Here's two to choose from
    A) Yes we are bringing first war back on (insert date here)
    B) No we aren't bringing first war back

Has it hit your pockets yet? I hope so, because everyone im talking to in game has not renewed their premium and is certainly not spending money in PUS for war or xp items

Other week we are waiting . No money for game remember that these customers who have made them gamefirst do not Nttgame. Nttgame was just three empty servers. You are treating us very badly and you are not supporting our friends in the game.

I reported scammer 1 year ago when you investigation will finished because you answer me that it is in investigation but we are in the future 2019 no watch results of you part Khenarth, Clutahh, Eryudes and Patheoz.

I already sent a ticket, and they answer me that my request of enabling first war again will be stronger if more players complain about it, so please tell other affected players to ask them this too.

Quote Originally Posted by magecrpg View Post
    I already sent a ticket, and they answer me that my request of enabling first war again will be stronger if more players complain about it, so please tell other affected players to ask them this too.
    Like as if this thread isnt enough to show them how we feel. Most of us cant send a ticket because we no longer have premium and do not plan on renewing it by spending another $ on the game until they bring back first war. People who have posted here are representatives of their whole clan.

Is this their way of getting us to spend money on the game again? Just to send a ticket to tell them what they already know?

Nope it ain't going to work. No more money till they show they are listening and bring back our war.
    Last edited by R3tribution; 05-21-2019 at 07:48 PM.