Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Do you guys realy belive this?
    'Rest assured, i'll forward your feedback to develepors'
    bro this is not about getting lunar back or getting a reason about why it got removed.
    *LOOK WHAT THEY ARE DOING* *DO U STILL NOT GET IT??*
    they ARE TRYING to get RID of the english/spanish community. if you didn't figure it out yet.
    just accept the fact that this game became a non-english game and go moradon and sell ur items before the next patch will IP ban our country's for example XD
    (they will not do it 'yet') but i feel that is comming.
    Notice already changed to turkish languague.
    King chat? only hear english if they want your vote.
    Reply on support ticket? they are even to lazy to copy paste the standart reply message XD.
    deleting lunar war? best way to let us quit. taking away everything from us update after update.
    just accept the fact that we're not welcome. and soon we are not allowed to play the game that we love to play anymore.

Greets, RealisticPointOfView

Since the removal of the 1st lunar war most of our time in the game has been spent just sitting twiddling our thumbs waiting for someone, anyone to log into cz for pk.

Not only is there no pk now at all, but people are totally unmotivated to xp their characters or farm or to even log on.

As a result noone in my clan has renewed their premium this month. No point in war premium as there is no war we can join and no pk during our time zone at all now, and no point for xp or dc premium as noone wants to xp or even farm anymore.

So then one of my clannies made a brilliant suggestion. How about introducing "Sitting Premium" for all of us totally disenchanted, bored and unmotivated spannish and english players seeing as all we do in the game now is SIT

well over 2 weeks have come and gone and still waiting on an answer from management. I would say the developers, but i dont think you have any, as by definition a developers job is aimed at "helping a businesses be more efficient and provide a better service.". The so called KO "developers" fail on both accounts, especially to their non-Turkish customers.

So...after providing our feedback to the developers what was there response? Why was the 1st Lunar War removed in the first place? Is it going to be put back?

I seriously don't know why the answers to these questions are so hard and why we, the customers can't be told. After all, many of us have invested a lot of time and money into this game. This is now on hold till we get some answers.

Are we so poorly valued that you think the best approach is to keep us in the dark. We arent going to wait around forever.

lol thudor that made me laugh....maybe you can think of something funny like this to enter into the May Forum Event......

"All you need to do is create an image that is taken from Knight Online, edit it with a vacation style "

that shouldnt be too hard as we are all on vacation atm but the vacation is from the game itself!. Im imagining a crowd of spannish/ english players laying on banana chairs, sipping pina coladas smack bang in the middle of CZ as there is no action here at all anymore during our time zone and especially during the time we should all have been having fun in first war!
    Last edited by R3tribution; 05-04-2019 at 08:19 AM.

They do not care, easy money is what interests them. They are banning random players without motive actually check the forum 4 players was banned character merchant accounts with items +3 and money with permanent ban.

https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...nt-4xlvl83-acc
    https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...Banned-for-TPT

they not unbanned the players outsaide turkey but they reactive account of turkish player:
    https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...%C4%B1ld%C4%B1

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Is it real? For years other KO owners never did that.Also other KO owners din't care about k0xpers.If I only had GM,a lot of k0xpers,no there arenoobs in ED running with omfg raptor+1 rev on the 8 years old servers just ruining they gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by DontForgetAboutPony View Post
    Is it real? For years other KO owners never did that.Also other KO owners din't care about k0xpers.If I only had GM,a lot of k0xpers,no there arenoobs in ED running with omfg raptor+1 rev on the 8 years old servers just ruining they gameplay.
    They are merchant characters, maybe they have others characters in the account but no is koxper, they have money 20gbs+ in each account jewels +3. they are not same nation or same clan. they no made exp pk or farm just merchant or quests daily with friend like mitril or balog titan. It is very serious because of the permanent ban they say is the xigncode. I do not understand how it works that detects something and banishes you permanently when you're not logged into the game or it's a banned gm command. But is no fair that for mistake of Nttgame people lost account of years and gbs how much light will those people pay to have their merchant account and remove it from the game. If you can put reply in the link that is open maybe they are going to close it like x4lvl83 banned here is lunar wear removed you may be surprised to hear this but in a few months if they do not solve lunar war they will withdraw between 100 to 200 accounts after they retire those players are going to retire all played in their schedule would not know how many will go it was tried taiwanko is equal to lag that usko is even farther from this continent than thing more rare

well...its been 3 weeks now and still no answers from management....

Why was the first Lunar War removed?

Why, seeing as the unanimous response to its removal by Turkish and non Turkish players alike has been to bring it back, has it not been brought back?

Why is there only silence from management regarding this very serious issue?

Its removal has not improved the game in any way, instead it has ruined the game play for all people in time zones other than Turkey. These people are not only not spending anymore money on the game, theyre not even logging in anymore.

I've never come across a business that does everything it can to drive its customers away rather than look after them and repay them for their loyalty. What sort of business model is this? I think it would make an excellent case study for a business management text book on what NOT to do if you want to run a successful business.

Quote Originally Posted by R3tribution View Post
    well...its been 3 weeks now and still no answers from management....

Why was the first Lunar War removed?

Why, seeing as the unanimous response to its removal by Turkish and non Turkish players alike has been to bring it back, has it not been brought back?

Why is there only silence from management regarding this very serious issue?

Its removal has not improved the game in any way, instead it has ruined the game play for all people in time zones other than Turkey. These people are not only not spending anymore money on the game, theyre not even logging in anymore.

I've never come across a business that does everything it can to drive its customers away rather than look after them and repay them for their loyalty. What sort of business model is this? I think it would make an excellent case study for a business management text book on what NOT to do if you want to run a successful business.
    I think the same as the case of Nttgame the Turkish company that went bankrupt due to the poor economic situation of the country and bad decisions of the manager.