Thread: Bug List

Colecting wolfman´s fang

Npc: [Blacksmith]Heppa
    Quest: Colecting wolfman´s fang

Collect:
    10 Fang of Wolfman

Reward:
    10.000 EXP

Problem: once collect the item required, and show quest done [Before compensation] the npc Heppa not give the reward.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Nickname
    IIxReAIxShArKxII
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BaliOfEvil
    Server
    US->Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Scroll ressurection 60% not work..
    please fixed it too..

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Added some bugs to the list, thanks for reporting guys!
    keep going.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Class
    Priest
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    El-Morad
    DaDegano is The King of Karus in Anatolia Server and BadFamily Clan Leader!

Abi clan pls, para pls xD

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    aky's got a way better format laid out but on addition to those newer quest bugs ronark land npc "[Magic Association] Bros" quest named "[Lemegeton] Prince of Raven" i believe sends you to those "Devil Summon Stones" numbered 36, 60, & 72 yet those particular # stones do not exists..

also "[Captain] Fargo" quest named "[Hidden Truth] Bitter Retaliation!" sends you to fargo to recieve an item called "Offense Preperation Plan" and herga has no idea about this quest and does not give item to give to fargo for the reward..

oh and i almost forgot, Heppa Goblin Armor production is currently bugged as well.. it worked after merge, but UTC patch seems to have bugged it.. 5x goblin pieces are no longer exchanging for a random goblin armor of your class.. (also the talia making for all but pauldron still bugged)
    Last edited by zzz4rchzzz; 09-18-2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: added goblin armor bug

Nickname
    Pecca
    Race
    Karus
    what about the bug of some items +9 when reverse they should show +11 and show +1rev is this a bug ?

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by MrXaRk View Post
    what about the bug of some items +9 when reverse they should show +11 and show +1rev is this a bug ?
    Yes it is, but its just a visual bug.
    You can see by yourself that once you reverse a hell breaker 9(for example) you'll have the same ap as +9/11reverse even tho it shows it as +1reverse.

This bug shouldn't get any attention NOW, in my opinion they should fix more important bugs.
    such as, skill bar bug , dc bug etc..
    If they'll waste their time on every single bug, even these bugs that doesn't really change anything in-game (like the reverse thing)
    we'll have to wait until 2020 until all these bugs get fxied

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    Pecca
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Yes it is, but its just a visual bug.
    You can see by yourself that once you reverse a hell breaker 9(for example) you'll have the same ap as +9/11reverse even tho it shows it as +1reverse.

This bug shouldn't get any attention NOW, in my opinion they should fix more important bugs.
    such as, skill bar bug , dc bug etc..
    If they'll waste their time on every single bug, even these bugs that doesn't really change anything in-game (like the reverse thing)
    we'll have to wait until 2020 until all these bugs get fxied
    oh yes i agree with you 100% they should fix the ''main'' bugs first .

Nickname
    Pecca
    Race
    Karus
    btw there is the bug for english players,we can put some items on buying merchant ---> Iron necklace,Iron belt,Glass belt,Cockatrice's Earring,Leech King Earrings,Minotarus Earrings and some other you can find but only as Old.But turks can put all the items without problem thats not fair to us,please fix that too.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Bug 16 on your list Adi....

Not sure if it is bugged, you used to get the report from the Recon and the maps off the soldiers at the spot by apes but I have started doing the quests from Level 1 and the description says you need to get the report now from a spy which is in the other nations land.... now i am not 100% whether anyone has tried this but we were going to try with a noob (my char) and a party of fully equipped 83's and attempt to get there... not had a chance to try and abandoned mission as too many babas jump on you the second you arrive in ElMorad as an orc lol

I may try it if it lets me during an invasion

I know the Recon says Accepted/Rejected and doesn't give anything when you accept it like old times.... hence me asking if the quest must be completed by visiting the Karus Recon in ElMorad and vice versa if you are human char
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game