Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Bug List

hallo
    why is skill Rush on kurian fails to stun?
    i have 66 on attack skill points which means it should stun 100% but since last patch it fails a lot!!! why?

Nickname
    ComeBacktoLife
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    El-Morad
    When I was start this game 2007 this asetic quest not working still same shit going on and still not finish quest mission if you collect the seven key.
    İts looks too hard the fix that quest

I tried to ally a clan tonight and it gave me an error. Then when I look it shows me allied with a clan I never added. And not sure if it shows us allied with ourselves or that is just the way it is supposed to be. But I never added the other clan to ally and it wont let me remove it. Please help fix this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbarosPasa07 View Post
    When I was start this game 2007 this asetic quest not working still same shit going on and still not finish quest mission if you collect the seven key.
    İts looks too hard the fix that quest
    Not saying this is what happened.. but.. I know that if you give 1 wrong answer.. you have to cancel and totally start from scratch. With going and getting the quest again.

Greetings thank you for reading this.

My Dark Knight Shield is not working properly i belive.
    1: it does not react to range attacks.
    2: The curse states to reflect impact. My character still receives damage when the curse is active.
    3: the curse also state 1% rate, but a gabs adamant have much more prok-rate even though it should have the same % rate.

I would be gratefull if you can look into this. Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Helo im new in the game

how i can log in in power up shop in the game

i have buy 420npoint

tell mi pls how i must to log inn in the power up shop

coming your log inn it is fail I tray many time just comming log inn fail and i dont now watt ot doit i is not good to have n point you cantnot use why i buy it

To whom may concern,

I bought a switch premium last week,
    I was using warrior lvl83/6 and I was unable to use any experience flashes when I was on exp premium option.

but when I log other account that doesn't have any premium running, I used lvl83/0 to test on the experience flash and I have no issue on using 1 exp flash(+10%)

can anyone help me to investigate? the ticket ID is "OGB-901-22310" and it was closed and forwarded me here.

Issue 2: I still unable to log into nttgame website or forum from Sydney, it takes days for me to keep on trying to log in with no success in order to submit a ticket or post something on the forum, but it has no log in issue if using VPN, but eventually people like us using this approach might get into another issue that someone might use that VPN for cheat and we ended up get drag. Please consider foreign players like us and resolve this.

Follow Up 19 04 2020:
    Can anyone response to my request please?
    Customer support asked me to post it here and closed my ticket from that end but no one actually responded here?
    I am still leveling to reach rebirth 10 with the switch premium without being able to use experience flashes, and that is a waste T_T, can you do something fast on it as the premium is running.
    Thank you.

Follow Up 23 04 2020
    Still no news yet, and my switch premium is still running on experience premium with no exp flash on.
    Last edited by Intrudertest; 04-23-2020 at 04:36 AM.

Hi,

I want to report a Bug for Achieve Dragon Massacre, today i confirm that the achieve Dragon Massacre is Bugged, we kill felankor at CZ, I drain first, my party got the drops but the achieve count dosen't add the kill to my achieve, can you fix it please, I will like to complete this achieve.

Hi.

When the problem with Disconnection and lags will be fix?? do you read the english forum? or are you only interested in Turkey players? all the players from outside Turkey have constant problems sometimes more sometimes less often, but it is frustrating. you take money for premium and you give us a shit. we lose money, exp,items from the event are wasted . if you really want to get rid of players from outside Turkey, give us our money and we will find a better server without problems straight from the 90s

And all what you do to my ticket is to report problem here.... what the fck????????

frustrated and pissed off gamer

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterHide93 View Post
    Hi.

When the problem with Disconnection and lags will be fix?? do you read the english forum? or are you only interested in Turkey players? all the players from outside Turkey have constant problems sometimes more sometimes less often, but it is frustrating. you take money for premium and you give us a shit. we lose money, exp,items from the event are wasted . if you really want to get rid of players from outside Turkey, give us our money and we will find a better server without problems straight from the 90s

And all what you do to my ticket is to report problem here.... what the fck????????

frustrated and pissed off gamer
    +1

I can not join any event as I always disconnect middle of the event. There is no joy without JR, BDW or etc. Every time I find my char killed whenever I am disconnected while I was trying to kill the mob. This is ridiculous.

I am also forwarded here by Support team. Don`t you have a thing to say to your costumer about it ? How we solve this shit here ?