KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus

Exclamation Bug List

Decided to keep this updated once again.

I'll keep the list updated as soon as I see something I have to update.

Few notes before,
    * There are two sections, "Not fixed" which is made for bug's that aren't fixed yet and "Fixed which is a section made for bugs that were reported in this thread and got fixed.
    * There's a priority level for every bug that is not fixed yet, that's based on player's perspective.

Bug #1 - Monuments at Lunnar War
    Map: Nereidth Island
    Description: Well it's simple actually, people name the map I'm talking about "the boat war map".
    In that war you're supposed to kill monuments that respawn in different locations, everytime Karus/Human nation take a monument, they receive few points and the winners will win based on points or if they get to hold all the monuments at once after 30min they'll win automatically instead of waiting 60min and then invading.
    Priority Level : 1-2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Bug #4 - Rank Board feature
    NPC Name: Karus Bulletine Board & Elmorad Bulletine Board
    Map: Luferson Castle, El Morad Castle, and Moradon.
    Description: Once you go to that "npc" and choose Rank Board it doesn't show anything. It used to show top 10 clans & its leaders, top 10 ladder users, war kills counter, who defeated keeper/warder at wars. (Karus Rank board for karus nation and human for human.)
    Priority Level: 1- 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Bug #19 - Holy Animor - Priest Mace
    Item Name: Holy Animor
    Item type: Reverse and none reverse item
    Description #1: It supposes to repel physical attacks and hit back your enemies with certain damage, just like the shield named "Defender of the Lord".
    Description #2: MP Recovery does not work as well, added a video bellow.
    Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sjWjmsvlMs

Bug #21 - Felankor Cave
    Map Name: Hell Abyss
    Description: By farming "Dragon Marble" (should be dropping from Servant of Isiloon") you should be able to access Felankor cave using that as key and right now you can't farm those and even if you had old ones.. you can't enter into Felankor cave.

Bug #23 - [Quest] - [Repeat] Sporadic guerrilla warfare III
    Map Name: Luferson Castle
    NPC Name: [Sentinel]Melverick
    Screenshot: 1
    Description: In this quest you are supposed to kill 60 "Barren", once you complete the quest you can go and visit the NPC that suppose to give you the experience point that you worked for.
    However, once you click on "Confirm" nothing happens.
    Priority Level: 1-2- 3 - 4 - 5

Bug #25 - [Quest] - [Hidden Truth] Bitter Retaliation !
    Map Name: Luferson Castle
    NPC Name: [Councilor]Herga
    Description: Once you accept this quest, this NPC is supposed to give you a specific item that you have to deliver to [Captain] Fargo.
    However, this NPC does not give you the specific item that you need to deliver.. therefore, this quest can't be completed.

Bug #27 - Severe Diet / Restricted Diet AKA "No Potion" Effect
    Items:Windforce & Raum
    Skill type: Party skill, Passion skill
    Description: Once this effect goes off, your enemy shouldn't have the ability to use any type of potion. However, premium potions (Premium Potion HP/MP - 5k package) is working normally with no issue, whether this effect goes off or not.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IUfGC-dNQw

Bug #28 - Exceptional Armor can't be reversed.
    Items: Any type of exceptional armor, Exceptional Dragon Flights, Mythril, Trial, Ron.
    Description: Simply can't be reversed although it says on the item's information that it's reversable.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAr3BZRlkm0

Bug #29 - Mistyped "Item drop" - DISC PREM feature.
    Description: Once you use a "DC Flash" item, you are supposed to get an increased drop rate.
    However, once you use this specific item, it supposed to add bellow your clan notice/server name "Item drop X0%" but instead it adds "Iteam drop".
    Picture: http://i.imgur.com/rfh8GuR.jpg
    Priority Level: 1- 2 - 3 - 4 -5

Bug #31 - Monthly(ladder points) symbol stipend
    Description: You can not receive the stipend, once you try to collect it you get 0 coins.
    However, with national (national points) it works completely fine.
    NPC Name: [Knight Clerk]Dalega
    Screenshots: 1, 2

Bug #32 - War Premium wings
    Description: Nowadays, you can obtain special wings if you are a war premium user. In order to obtain these wings, you need a Voucher of Oracle and War ancient text. It works fine if you try to obtain damage wings (3%) but it won't work if you try to obtain the damage reduction wings.
    NPC Name:[White Shadow Captin] Sirin
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leZFfaabok0

Bug #33 - [Quest] - Pocket money that cannot be spent
    Map Name: Luferson Castle (El Morad as well, probably)
    NPC Name: Sadi
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re-A1UdHpfE
    Description: Once you acquire the necessary item, the NPC behaves as if you don't have the item in your inventory. Simple won't let you complete the quest.

Bug #34 - [Quest] - Scouting Report
    Map Name: Luferson Castle (El Morad as well, probably)
    NPC Name: Recon
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPPCI2UKGck
    Description: Unable to complete the quest, Recon NPC won't give the Reconnaissance Report.

Bug #35 - [Quest] - [Lemegeton] Prince of Raven (First Mission - Reward Plus)
    Map Name: Ronark Land
    NPC Name: [Magic Society] Bros
    Screenshot: 1,2
    Description: After completing the first mission in this quest you won't receive the "Reward Plus" (Screenshot 1,2).

Bug #38 - [Quest] - [Lemegeton] Demon's Leader Asmodeus
    Map Name: Moradon
    NPC Name: [Magic Society] Bros / Sais
    Description: Unable to complete the mission, "Awaken Asmodeus" isn't spawning.

Bug #39 - [Item] - Eclipse's Spear - won't drop
    Map Name: Eslant
    Quest Name: Islant's 3 God Weapons
    Videos: 1 || 2 -20min later
    Description: Unable to complete the mission "Islant's 3 God Weapons", in order to complete it you must deliver Eclipse's spear and it won't drop.

Bug #2 - Battle Cry Skill
    Class: Warrior
    Skill level: 83
    Description:This skill suppose to give 15 points for all the stats, right now it gives 15stat point but it doesn't give 15 str, it gives hp/mp/int/dex but no str.

Bug #3 - Priest Krowaz Armors
    Item Name: Krowaz Priest Upper Garment
    ....................Krowaz Priest Lower Garment
    ....................Krowaz Priest Helmet
    ....................Krowaz Priest Gauntlet
    ....................Krowaz Priest Boots
    Item type: Reverse item
    Description: Well it just gives less defense when its reversed than it gives when it's not.

Bug #5 - [Quest] - Manticore Hunt & Uruk Blade Hunt
    NPC Name:[Sentinel] Hashan
    Description: When you kill the required mobs, counter won't show up. However, when you finish killing the required amount, you'll be able to complete the quest and receive the experience point. (Only on Karus side)

Bug #6 - Hell Breaker +9 at reverse
    Item Type: Reverse
    Bug Type: Visual Bug
    Description: Once you rebirth a hell breaker +9 it shows it as +1reb. The attacker power and all the stats are showing as +11's but at the item level it says +1reverse.
    Some people claim that it might confuse people while they're doing trades and might get them scammed eventually.

Bug #7 - [Quest] - [Exchange] Weapon of Warrior and Rogue / [Exchange] Weapon of Magician and Priest
    Map Name: "Delos Basement"
    NPC Name: [Pontifex] Scardy
    Description: You simply can't pick the castelian item you choose in the quest at Dark Dragon zone.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjLzDpVP_nA

Bug #8 - [Quest] - Armor of Destruction - Top
    Map Name: "Moradon"
    NPC Name: [Blacksmith] Heppa
    Description: You can't finish the quest for making pauldron of Armor of Destruction, therefore you can't make Talia as well.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R5zMhUZ90w

Bug #9 - [Quest] - Abyss Gemstone
    Map Name: "Moradon"
    NPC Name: [Operator] Moira
    Description: Once you click Exchange at the NPC, nothing happens.. you don't lose your abyss gems, but also you don't get anything.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNtdhOt1Z6U

Bug #10 - [Quest] -[Long Revenge] Holy Water For Restoration
    Map Name: "El Morad"
    NPC Name: [Priest]Minerva
    Description: It seems like this quest is some kind of a "chain" quest,
    but for some reason you can't finish the first step in it.
    Screenshot: http://s1.directupload.net/images/140718/mi4hm4ei.jpg

Bug #11 - [Quest] -Holy Water of Life/Love/Grace/Blessing (All the quests)
    Map Name: "Luferson Castle"
    NPC Name: [Great Priest]Murka
    Description: Once you click the quest you want to do for making potions, nothing happens.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-KOFnulgrU

Bug #12 - [Event] -Border Defense War
    Description: Well, this bug was reported by a few players already and I've seen this bug happening by myself.
    Nowadays, with the newest BDW system.. once you get killed and press OK you'll get teleported outside of the Border Defense War event to Moradon.
    In the past, it wouldn't happen.. once you died you would simply press ok and come again.

Bug #13 - Warrior Krowaz Armors
    ....................Krowaz Priest Lower Garment
    ....................Krowaz Priest Helmet
    Item type: High Cass(non-reverse)
    Description: Those two pieces give less defense when they're not rebirthed than rebirthed. It should give the same defense..

Bug #14 - Battle Cry Skill - 2nd bug
    Class: Warrior
    Skill level: 83
    Description: Well, once you use a battle cry and move zone you still have the stat points that you used to have before.
    For example, if now your friend gives you battle cry.. you'll get the skill and the stats but once you move zone you'll lose the skill and still have the stats (+15 in everything, except for str-bug)
    You shouldn't have these stats after moving a zone unless someone gives you/you use another battle cry skill.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcWYJPhkV_M

Bug #15 - [Quest] - Preemitive Strike
    NPC Name: [Machinary] Tales
    Description: You can take this quest normally and complete it.
    However, you can't pick the EXP once you visit the NPC.
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1hLNxk9YA4

Bug #16 - [Quest] - Hunting Game IV
    NPC Name: [Hunter] jareugeu
    Description: You have to kill Centaurs at Lunnar valley and it says that you have to kill 50 kentawooreuseu on quest description. It won't count the kills as well but once you finish killing these 50 centaurs it will complete the quest for you and you'll be able to go and pickup your rewards.
    So the problem basically is in the kills counter.
    Screenshot: http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/v...huntgameIV.jpg

Bug #17 - [Quest] - Ascetic
    NPC Name: [Ascetic]Veda
    Description: Once you deliver all the items you need to collect and click on "Yes, I will give it to you", nothing happens.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S1RifHVsUM

Bug #18 - [Quest] - Stamp of Agility
    NPC Name: [Secret Agent] Clarence
    Description: Once you deliver all the items you need to collect and click on "Confirm", nothing happens.
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLhFFszVKCI

Bug #20 - Bi-Frost Event
    Map Name: Bifrost / V-Forst
    Description: At Ronark Land there should be a timer, next to your HP/MP that shows when you're able to start attacking 'Bifrost Monument', the nation (karus or elmorad) that give the last hit on that monument get to enter into Bifrost for two hours, the opposite nation can enter only after 30minutes.
    Right now, you don't see a timer so you can't really enter into bi frost.

Bug #22 - Human Side (ONLY) - 2nd time Eslant Quests
    Map Name: Eslant
    NPC Name: [Ascetic] Tabeth
    Description: Well, nowadays you can complete most of Eslant Quests more than once..
    Some of them can't be done twice if you are Human, however.. if you are orc.. you can do all the quests that meant to two-time quests, twice.
    You can take the quest and everything (as human) and start hunting the mobs you're suppose to hunt but eventually.. the NPC won't reward you with experience point.

Quests: Apostle of Cold, Apostle of Flame, Brahman, Gargoil, Doom Soldier.

Bug #24 - [Quest] - [Lemegeton] Prince of Raven (first mission)
    Map Name: Ronark Land
    Description: Once you accept this quest, you get teleported into a dungeon. In that dungeon, you're supposed to kill certain mobs and get rewarded.
    However, in this dungeon there are no mobs at all.

Bug #26 -
    [Quest] - [Crack of All Means] What's the problem?

Map Name: Luferson/El Morad - Kalluga Valley
    NPC Name: [Magic Association] Gather
    Description: Once you accept this quest, you get teleported into a dungeon. In that dungeon, you're supposed to kill certain mobs and get rewarded.
    However, in this dungeon there are no mobs at all.

Bug #30 - Goblin armors
    Description: [Blacksmith] Heppa offers an option to create a goblin armor by providing 5 goblin pauldron/boots/gauntlet/pads or helmet and 100k noah, however.. once you have the required items, you'll be unable to complete the quest.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Y08YnVuRo

Bug #36 -
    [Quest] - [Lemegeton] Prince of Raven (Second Mission)

Map Name: Luferson and El Morad castle
    Description: Once you try to summon the required mob for completing the quest by chatting with "12 Devil Summon Stone" (screenshot 1).
    The stone will take from you the required items for the summoning, but it won't summon any mob. (screenshot 2).

Bug #37 - Dark Knight Mace - can't be upgraded to +1 from +0
    Item Name: Dark Knight Mace
    Item type:Unique item
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1FApPuGxQE
    Description: As shown in the video above, the item won't be upgraded from +0 to +1.
    It supposed to be upgradable to +1 with a Blessed Elemental Scroll.

Last Update: 24th of March 2016.

I'm sure there are more bugs I didn't list here but throw here the bugs you found out on and I'll keep it updated.

///I'll keep updating the list as soon as something changes///
    Last edited by DaDegano; 03-24-2016 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Bugs #38, 39 added

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Thanks for reporting Adi
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    FreakManu
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    US->Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    U still have the problem with priest krowaz set +1 rev, it gives less AC than regular +7

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakManu View Post
    U still have the problem with priest krowaz set +1 rev, it gives less AC than regular +7
    Oh right, my bad.
    forgot about it

Added it.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 09-16-2013 at 05:19 PM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Helo im new in the game

how i can log in in power up shop in the game

i have buy 420npoint

tell mi pls how i must to log inn in the power up shop

coming your log inn it is fail I tray many time just comming log inn fail and i dont now watt ot doit i is not good to have n point you cantnot use why i buy it

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    i hadnt really noticed anyone mentioning the kingship not actually going thru and have a daily vote thing for no reason.. is it just going to be like that until normal re-elect time? (merger bug, not utc bug)

BTW Adi,

Althoug there is a thread by Paul in GD section we can carry with yours in BUG Reports, because that turns out a really chat one :/ Or, let Paul do that to give the latest shape..

I am macking this one as sticky as it is important to share and guys, please just try to write down ones and Adi will add your to his first comment.
    Aeternum Vale

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by paladindlreamer View Post
    BTW Adi,

Althoug there is a thread by Paul in GD section we can carry with yours in BUG Reports, because that turns out a really chat one :/ Or, let Paul do that to give the latest shape..

I am macking this one as sticky as it is important to share and guys, please just try to write down ones and Adi will add your to his first comment.
    oh nice, well I'll let other players in-game & gladiatorz fan page to know they can post here their bug reports and I'll edit the main post.

I just hope something gonna be done about these bugs.
    Last edited by DaDegano; 06-21-2014 at 09:00 PM.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by paladindlreamer View Post
    BTW Adi,

I have closed my thread Pala... and posted a link into here from it

Great work thank you Adi
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Please add HP production which Aky has reported with a video as well:

Aeternum Vale