Class
    Rogue
    Race
    El-Morad

Important Announcement for E-Mail/ICS Phone Change

Greetings everyone,

This is an important notice about the changes to email and phone number requests;

As of February 16th, 2019, requests for updating E-mail and ICS phone numbers via our Support System will not be processed.

The applications made through the Support System until February 15th, 2019 will be taken into consideration and the necessary adjustments will be made for the approved applications by our Support Staff.

NTTGame.com is a Gaming Portal. E-mail address/Phone number information' accessibility, that you used for account creation and ICS service, are user's responsibility. We just only provide help to users through these information who experience problems on our services It is difficult and time consuming to determine the accuracy of requests from users who do not have access to this contact information.

We have experienced for many years that the use of support for changing E-mail and ICS phone numbers for our players has not only been used for supporting legitimate players but there has also been attempts to use the services for negative means. Therefore, we have taken this decision, to prevent any negative outcome and provide a healthier playing environment.

Through our NTTGame portal and the ICS website, our users can update their e-mail addresses and ICS phone numbers at any time. However, you must have access to the e-mail address and ICS number already to make these changes.

P.S: This thread has been reopened due to previous thread remove.

NTTGame Support Team

This is unfair because I will return to the game after 2 years of rest. And when I logged in my otp was still locked, and I tried to go to the provider in Indonesia. They can't help because I'm not the authority of my mobile number anymore.
    They suggested that I contact the game. and I saw this thread.
    Please help me, because I have been playing this game for a long time.

sonny_fonda +1 I HAVE same problem here. i m with u +1

Angry Zeuz12

I leave holidays a months and leave my number without use it blocks automatically without being reactivated, as it is possible that you leave all your account, items years of game in a telephone number.