Account recovery

Hello,

Apparently NPoints are required in order to send a support ticket.

I have stopped playing USKO (Pathos USKO) some time ago, but apparently I cannot login to it. The ID is not recognized.

Any chances the account still exists or it got deleted?

Cheers,

Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad
    I can't exactly remember when it was, but there was a time when they put announcements on launcher, forums, social media etc. telling people to login to their character at least once if they did not login since "XX-XX-XXXX Date" , saying those who do not login will get their accounts deleted. My first account that i created in 2005 got deleted after that, because i was on a break at the time and didn't know about it, so if the same applies to you, it is a possibility.

But one thing is; when i tried to login to that account after the break i took from the game, it gave me an error saying i need to activate my account from the website. So, if you're not getting that error, perhaps you're remembering your account ID wrong?

You should be able to login to the website even if it was deleted in that wipe i mentioned. What I might suggest is, joining to Official Knight Online discord server, and trying to reach out to one of the GMs there, maybe they could help you out that way.
    The right man in the wrong place can make λll the difference in the world.

I know that the ID is right because I got it noted on some old paper sheets, heh, oldschool stuff.

Anyway, when I try to reset the password, the ID is not recognized on website.

Got a link to the discord server?

Thanks a lot

Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad
    That doesn't sound good for sure D:

Here's the discord link: https://discordapp.com/invite/nttgameknightonline

Hope you can solve it, because I sure know it doesn't feel nice to see your character getting deleted completely
    The right man in the wrong place can make λll the difference in the world.