Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Most the infractions I got was basically meaningless, you can check on them by yourself..
    Maybe I deserved one or two, but all the rest was totally meaningless.
    therefore.. I don't really care..... :@

About what I said, it was a joke.. I thought you would understand it but you took it the wrong way.

There are some rules, thats right but I really doubt they really affect this subject.
    I mean you can, everyone can...see the name of the character that PMed him and the fact this character mentioned some website address.
    I think thats enough.
    the problem with joking around on the internet is we can't see your face to see if your joking or not
    and when your not using smiley's it will be taken seriously aswell

and what pala means is if its not posted in the cheat report section it won't get looked at so no action at all will be taken
    and you probably will say they don't do anything already but they are
    probably not in a productive way but still and its the only way to get a chance of something to get done about it
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Just to let the person know so he can feel comfortable when placing or posting in the cheater's section of the forums, that he does not have to edited or altered his screenshot.....The cheater's report section is totally private my friend....Any reports you make are just for the GM eyes only, and very well private.....It is not like in recent past when a screenshot or video provided for all to see and they could make comments.....If you are using the minus key on your keyboard for screenshots.....Your able to find those KSC files on your hard drive in your NTTGames folder.....That looked like a series of numbers which represents, the date, year and time that you took the picture.....I keep all my KSC files for references......Then to convert it to a jpegs.....Just click on the ksc file, resave as a JPeg file......Then when posting in proper section you can use the JPeg file.....The reason I keep all my ksc files, it sometimes the GM will periodically asked for that file instead of a JPeg.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    This makes me laugh sorry

You log in server now in Moradon and are plagued with NTTGAMES, KNIGHTONLINEVORLD and more chars with similar names spamming your PM box with websites that look like they are claiming to be official sites.... it's all in TR so haven't a clue if i had won anything worth having LOL

There is a simple solution.... restrict the database for name creation and prevent any of these such names including Human/Orc/GM being created
    that would be something, but ofc it wont happen
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    KingEvok3R , lLordEvok3R (archer)
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    Shines
    Server
    US->Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStevil View Post
    im getting pm by

CeiFaDorI

on atlantis server

this guy say there are photos on the forum of me cheating
    and he is giving me a link that look simular to www,knightonlineworld,com
    so for the new players that read this
    if u go to that adress u will be automatic dowloading a keylogger and your account will be hacked

TRUST NOBODY !
    We know you steve ;

Most important you know yourself very well Bro;

Do not pay attention this kind of players/cheaters.

Come RLB for PK I also make an archer character !!!!

Zafer !!!!