Hacked Again...New Look Game..Same Old Game

Been back for 3 Days after a 6 month or so break.I was impressed by the new look .Checked the mining areas and there weren't waves of Bot Miners.Seemed like someone decided to change things.They even made it easy for an English guy to purchase np...wow this is great.Everything in the server is super cheap with lots of new items.Start running into some of my old friends ...oh this is gonna be good again.Wrong.Unsealed some of my stuff and put in merch with my pus items .Gotta regear so ill have a fighting chance.Come back to DC.Hmmm that's strange ,gotta have a word with my internet provider about my internet bein so unstable.Wrong again.Log In ,check on my stuff...gone.Every last item.DC prem voucher,+5 RB Fire / Rain WF,+7 EE,Holy Animor,Foverin,2 Magic Bags,3 Ancient Texts,+2 Black Dragon Neck, Cockatrice Earring,Pathos Gloves Voucher,44 Kentaurs Hearts and 48 Million.In its place...2 vials of holy water.Ive submitted ticket and have DC Premium...who knows maybe itll work out.But I doubt it.As usual this great game that some people are willing to throw money at is about as as "fixed" as it ever was.Its pretty simple.Make this right or I go and take my money with me.Great game as always,with about as much protection as the emperors new condom.

Race
    Karus
    you probably didn't use the security system OTP
    you can try to send a ticket to the customer support, you need npoints or premium to send a ticket
    we can't help you here on the forum
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!