Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Diez
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    Duplicate Reports Will Be Deleted!
    What if the topic they were reported in got closed and there's still alot of them that wasn't banned?
    I hope it's ok to report them again then

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassiopeja View Post
    What if the topic they were reported in got closed and there's still alot of them that wasn't banned?
    I hope it's ok to report them again then
    If players that were listed did not receive a ban and you have new proof that they are cheaters, feel free to resubmit a report.
    But if its just a copy of the same report posted by 1 account multiple times, or the same report posted by several accounts, it will be deleted. There is no way someone should have the same video as someone else.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Diez
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    If players that were listed did not receive a ban and you have new proof that they are cheaters, feel free to resubmit a report.
    But if its just a copy of the same report posted by 1 account multiple times, or the same report posted by several accounts, it will be deleted. There is no way someone should have the same video as someone else.
    If you check my cheat report I think that you can see quite easily why I asked.
    The rest was quite logical, but thanks for explaining it anyway =)

Race
    Karus
    don't ask gms to check your reports
    they checks them all so don't worry
    Last edited by Alyce; 01-16-2014 at 11:16 PM.
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    FFH
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Think the best in sub-furm separate for servers, and duplicate think is hard for filter, because sheriff from same server can write same name in diferent time. Maybe little program for write the name and system autodetect when some player is mentioned recurrently is the best way...or not xD?