Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad

[GUIDE] Cheat Report Proper Format

.Follow this format and your report will be looked at!

If you do not your report may not be looked at. Too many are coming in for us GMs to sit here and try to figure out who you are accusing, why you are accusing them, and so on so forth. Its very time consuming especially if half (if not more) do not follow the format.
    We want to get to all of the reports and if everyone follows this format from now on we will be able to get to all of them, and get to them all faster!

Reporters can no longer reply to their own threads, no more bumping. Make sure you have all useful information posted the first time you post the report. You can still edit your post in case you left something out.
    If your report does not have any useful information or evidence in it you will have 2 days to fix it. If it is not useful by the end of the 2 days your report will be deleted.

Do not post duplicate reports. This includes duplicate reports with the same account or posting with other accounts. All we need is 1 report. Duplicate Reports Will Be Deleted!

Please do not PM me or other GMs about your report.

If a cheat report is viewed and it is reviewed, a GM will reply to the thread. If the report is not in the proper format or is missing information, a GM will reply to the thread. If a "report" is filled with useless information not pertaining to a cheat report (For Example: Come to my server there is NPT in there. with no videos or screen shots, or players names, etc) it will be deleted without a word. Once a Cheat Report is finished it will be closed.

We appreciate the cooperation!
    Last edited by IKMongo; 03-22-2013 at 05:55 PM.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    That how it looks in practice:

Im not posting resons since i only fraps obvious cases of koxp users with 720 p or 1080 (if they are anoyning for reall) quality.

No i dont fear rage of koxpers since list of them that try to disrupt my gameplay is alredy long and at all they can do nothing.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_[E] View Post
    That how it looks in practice:

Im not posting resons since i only fraps obvious cases of koxp users with 720 p or 1080 (if they are anoyning for reall) quality.

No i dont feer rage of koxpers since list of them that try to disrupt my gameplay is alredy long and at all they can do nothing.
    There we go! That's perfect!
    If everyone follows this it would be sooooooo much better!

Thank you for making things easier on us haha !
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Nation Points, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you uninstall your hacks now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will Ban you.

Nickname
    ShuJaira
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Nationalitys
    Server
    US->Akara
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by IKMongo View Post
    There we go! That's perfect!
    If everyone follows this it would be sooooooo much better!

Thank you for making things easier on us haha !

i have too open my threads )) i very big help you.

Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Diez
    I'm wondering which is best/easiest for gm,
    to make one topic per report, or if its better to add more reports in one topic

In the forum before (may 2012) we had PREFIX to select server, i suggest add this feature again on forum to make more easy do post and view reports filtering by server ...

Next images are from tutorial guide that i made in previous official forum.

Also, please take consideration about font as i mentioned in post number 15 page 2 at thread Does Cheat Reports really works

Best regards, AKYMA

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Follow this format and your report will be looked at!

If you do not your report may not be looked at. Too many are coming in for us GMs to sit here and try to figure out who you are accusing, why you are accusing them, and so on so forth. Its very time consuming especially if half (if not more) do not follow the format.
    We want to get to all of the reports and if everyone follows this format from now on we will be able to get to all of them, and get to them all faster!

I think you say this ,for me hehe look my new topic ,many people wait you for ban

Nickname
    IWnxinatorZ
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    RampagE
    Race
    El-Morad
    nice post can someone post the coding here rather than images so i can copy and paste it in to report people

Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    OpusMagnus
    Server
    US->Cypher
    Race
    El-Morad
    So everyone should know about pressing F11 will pasting the name of the selected player in to your chat.

But I didn't see yet where it was mentioned that you can copy this name also. After F11, do
    - hold SHIFT-HOME (even though the game doesn't show your chat as highlighted, it actually is like any standard Windows text)
    - press CTRL-C (for copy)
    - ALT-TAB and open Notepad.exe (or equivalent)
    - in notepad.exe, press CTRL-V (for paste into notepad)

This way, you don't need to worry about what is L or I, it is copied exactly. But this is only if the cheater is near you. Of course for NPT names that are wall hacked beyond where legal players can go, you can't be close enough to do F11. Or if the NPT is so fast, you must select the NPT and do F11 before they disappear again.

So if you don't know L or I, try to PM the name. Type the name as best you can, then do SHIFT-HOME and CTRL-C to copy your guess of the name. If the PM fails, do "/pm " and CTRL-V to paste your guess again, and changing the I or L's to try again. Each time re-copy the name. Once you got it right (when the PM box opens), then paste that final guess into notepad.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    El-Morad
    Follow this format and your report will be looked at!

Reporters can no longer reply to their own threads, no more bumping. Make sure you have all useful information posted the first time you post the report. You can still edit your post in case you left something out.
    If your report does not have any useful information or evidence in it you will have 2 days to fix it. If it is not useful by the end of the 2 days your report will be deleted.

Do not post duplicate reports. This includes duplicate reports with the same account or posting with other accounts. All we need is 1 report. Duplicate Reports Will Be Deleted!

Please do not PM me or other GMs about your report.

I have updated the original post. Please reread for the changes.