xBAXINHOx is 100% legal player

As u may know xBAXINHOx is one of the oldest players on ares, never caught using any kind of hacks or programms. He was blocked few weeks ago and i'm pretty sure it was a mistake... If u actually unblock ppl that were blocked due to spam and other crimes i'm absolutely convinced that xBAXINHOx deserves to be unblocked. If not, u will just lose another customer that is always buying premiums and PUS items. I hope u will look into this matter and we will see him in game soon

Thank you for support less.. i hope this problem can be fixed as soon as possible.. i reall want kick ass on war with you guys =/
    I think they are checking since some blocked ppl are back on game.. so lets hope this process end soon.

Class
    Warrior
    xBAXINHOx is unblocked, dont spam the chat anymore, especially after you were PMd to stop. Next time will be permanent.

Thank you Desmaris, and dont worry about the shout i will walk away from moradom... just sell merchant or buy..
    Now let me have some fun with my warrior <3.

Desmaris,

I'm have 100% sure you did the right thing. There are many people who have been wrongly blocked, while others are loose around. _WhoCares_ played with me XTADASHIx, and I'm sure he is 100% honest. If you have committed a cheat, prove to us, should not have any prove, please release.

Regards,

xTADASHIx

Quote Originally Posted by Desmaris View Post
    xBAXINHOx is unblocked, dont spam the chat anymore, especially after you were PMd to stop. Next time will be permanent.

As the issue has been concluded, it's time to close the thread.
    Aeternum Vale