Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Lightbulb Undy Scroll and Red Pot: I give you some idea - for the sake of the game.

Hi knights, players, staff and GMs ( with the hope that these last two will read completly this post).
    I want to start this thread with a little introduction:
    Knight online (from the perspective of an entrepreneur), is an enterprise, namely an economic activity organized for the purpose of producing of services, with the aim of this is having an economic profit, so for me and for my friends its a game, but for many other people its a "profit making machine".

Recently, an update has removed two PUS items witch the use rate was very high, let's not fool ourselves, because this change was made to balance mages with other classes (or to give them an advantage, but this is my opinion), so the way for this was to remove the Undy Scroll and the RedPot, but why didnt you think in the perspective of an entrepreneur, and instead of removing items (and therefore removing a part of your profit with your own hands) didnt you add new ones?

I'll explain this in a better way:

Instead of removing Red Pot, you could add to pus another item, witch increases the Magic Damage only, and respect the same bonus criterion of the red pot (10% of mele attack power, in this case magic attack power), lets call it "Purple Pot".

Instead of removing Undy scroll, you could add to pus another item, witch increases the HP by 90%, but add also the requirement to be a mage in order to use it, in this case the majority of the mages have good chances of having high amount of HP too, as it is for other classes, and if we want to extend the discussion about this, we could also speak about an hypothetical and potential "Def Scroll 400", with the same requirement of being a mage in order to use it.

So, my idea is to add these two ( or three) new items, only if the Undy Scroll and Red Pot will be back.
    the ideas are a lot, just have some little imagination, but above all the entrepreneur spirit (the goal of having more, not less).

the prices of these new, hypothetical and potetntial PUS Items are part of your work, so you are free to give a price in KC, how right it should be anyway.

I dont claim a response from a GM, or support from other players, but I hope this short thread could let you think and reason about all this,
    you must consider all the players who left after this update, 8 of my friends left the game, they felt insulted and very disappointed from the last changes, more players in future may will leave.
    you still have time.
    Since 2013
    IamPeppinu
    my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3...kfCHkG8r76i8ZA

Please don’t cry about undy scroll and give up with stupid ideas.. when i hear someone quit because of undy sc and red pot i wanna only laugh, so let them quit.. haha

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocu View Post
    Please don’t cry about undy scroll and give up with stupid ideas.. when i hear someone quit because of undy sc and red pot i wanna only laugh, so let them quit.. haha
    before blater, think if what you say makes sense, think twice.
    I am not "crying", and I am not a clown that makes you laugh.
    I'm just proposing ideas to the community, when and where did you see that I am crying for Red Pot and Undy Scroll?
    to make reasoning easy: if people start to leave the game, a domino effect is triggered, and KO could close. Is this what we want?
    If you dont like my "stupid ideas" then passes over this thread, dont waste cells of your precious fingertips to try to make me ridiculous and whining.
    Bye
    Last edited by Italian995; 03-13-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    Since 2013
    IamPeppinu
    my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3...kfCHkG8r76i8ZA

Hahaha KO will close because of undy sc and red potion

It is an update of game koreko have it removed and not closed probably they will add others scrolls later but it no back redpot and undy sc
    Last edited by ThuDoR; 03-13-2019 at 10:57 PM.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    they should have made undy scrolls available for Rogue/Mage/Priest only at least , but due to their actions , many people have left the game , including me taking a long break from the game til they fix their minds
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

haha no1 will cry that 5 noobs left because of undy sc lol, gamę is much better without undy and red pots

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocu View Post
    haha no1 will cry that 5 noobs left because of undy sc lol, gamę is much better without undy and red pots
    when u watch my youtube videos, u will know whos the noob ., unless u are poor and homeless and cannot afford undyscrolls, then don't cry about it
    Last edited by SorryGameOverR; 03-18-2019 at 05:22 PM. Reason: fixing a typing error
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Nickname
    __CYPHER__
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    xEXILEx
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    Now there is 1000000000000000000000000 Mages in the game Ko doing what they do best F this game up LMAO So many cry babys in this game ! My warrior will still own you azz

Nickname
    MACHOOONATORZ
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    Slapperz
    Race
    El-Morad
    lol there's multiple reasons

1 ko owners aren't that smart
    2 nttgame just cannot do anything they want they simply convey their ideas to mgame who is the producer, then mgame decides to make the changes. From what i know, these two entities do not get along very well and there's some communication issues between them. (language barrier, cultural differences and mgame simply not agreeing with the way of operation of nttgame)
    3. its too hard for them to introduce all these new items, they just choose the lazy way which is to remove something.
    4. everyone already hates the stupid mages, and if you give them scrolls as such they will take over the server like roaches.
    5. with undy and red pot gone. melees still dominate the mages.