Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clan and national point loss!!!!!

During the merge of Logos to ATLANTIS my clan ShockWave which was royal was disbanded. No big deal I suppose because we got back together. The problem is that none of my clan members got their national points back that were donated to clan. Please someone help me understand I have no idea what happen here.

Could you please explain the situation in a more detailed way ? I mean, if you have SS's before and after, it will be a good clue about what was going on.

By the way, please do not forget to send a CS ticket meanwhile.
    Aeternum Vale

Just before server merge. My clan was in Logos and was ShockWave which was royal knights. After merge my clan was disbanded. All national points that were donated to clan were gone. Only national points that were on the char before merge were saved. Some of my clannies lost 300k points and one lost 1mil points. I do not understand why my clan was disbanded and why our national points were taken.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    This seems a strange situation as there has been no other reports of this happening to any other clan..... I do know all clan alliances were disbanded but as far as we are aware ALL clans kept the grade and NP's donated

There are also no reports of players complaining about the loss of NP from this situation as I do know I personally would be fuming if I just lost 1m donated NP from my char

You may need to submit a ticket on this and start an investigation into what happened.... I just hope your account is not one that is shared
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Don't understand why you have not heard about this. All clans from logos were disbanded. After maintenance to fix skills all logo clans were reinstated but ShockWave was not. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDogDaddy View Post
    Don't understand why you have not heard about this. All clans from logos were disbanded. After maintenance to fix skills all logo clans were reinstated but ShockWave was not. Am I missing something?
    Yes we are aware of this issue and Logos clan problem has already been fixed and announced on TR forum side. For your clan you may send a CS ticket and inform it's number here for fastest actio, as it' s not related with acount issue.
    Aeternum Vale

this is not the only problem shockwave clan
    has to deal with this moment

after servers merge we make them our ally without problems

a couple of days ago they decided to kill caitharos, and of course ally is automatically broken after change in the heart of caitharos and getting knight status

BUT NOW we can not ally them anymore, and that is strange, because i have only one other ally, and that is the clan not Knights go get alive.
    WE TRIED IT MANY TIMES TO REJOIN THEM IN ALLY AGAIN AND ALWAYS SAYS FAILED

i hoped maintenance would bring solution, but no.

AN Y KNOWS A SOLUTION for this ?

I dont ticket canbring solution for this

can a gamemaster look in this matter ?

He would make shockwave very happy.

To proceed faster, could you please share screen shoots about your clan's situation, ally issue etc.

Thanks.
    Aeternum Vale

I have submitted ticket but unable to write down ticket number. Can you explain to me how to find this number so I can give here.

Race
    Karus
    well normally you should receive an email with the ticket number
    but there are people not getting them
    please check your email that is attached to your account
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!