Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDogDaddy View Post
    I have submitted ticket but unable to write down ticket number. Can you explain to me how to find this number so I can give here.
    I ve sent you a private massage related with it. Please check :/
    Aeternum Vale

Thank you for all your responses. I have not received any email but I will keep you updated when I do.

Well it has been 48 hours and still no response. I do not understand the help in this game. Everything is posted on Turkish forums. So how are the english players of this game to know what is going on. Just like the clan restore for logos. Maybe they explained what to do to have clan restored but it was in turkish how was I to understand it?

Ok now it has been several days since I requested help from NTT about my clan and national points during merger.
    I did submit a second ticket despite being advise not to submit more than one ticket. I have received no response
    from NTT or even a conformation email saying my tickets have been received. Others from Logos have been restored to
    their original clans but I have not been given my clan back. Please I need answers and help with this.

Bigboss! i miss you buddy!

if you guys need a clan i will be use my nps to my clan soon and you guys are welcome pm me on atlantis InfinityM4dness

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    We recently had same problem.....We had 4 clans in our alliance before the emerge....And now are down to 3 clans....Normally how to put them back in same alliance....is to have them put together by national point status....I mean take the clan that is making the alliance, then add the second clan with most nps, then so forth until all are added back in....Make sure when adding your first clan however, that it is another clan that has capes.....You are allowed in total, two clans with capes and two clans without capes in same alliance, making that a total of 4 clans altogether.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    This seems a strange situation as there has been no other reports of this happening to any other clan..... I do know all clan alliances were disbanded but as far as we are aware ALL clans kept the grade and NP's donated

There are also no reports of players complaining about the loss of NP from this situation as I do know I personally would be fuming if I just lost 1m donated NP from my char

You may need to submit a ticket on this and start an investigation into what happened.... I just hope your account is not one that is shared
    Sorry late to the coversation but had a hard time finding this post .. I happen to be one of those in ShockWave clan that lost alot of NP most member that had lost their np are not verry active atm. Which is why they arer not replaying to it, most may not even know about it. We are very proud Clan. We would like someone to look into this problem so we don't have to start at the bottom.