Threaded View

Exclamation 05.03.2019 unplanned reset ! Trade bug

Hello guys in 05/03/2019 date there is unplanned reset and i lost 899 m coins . i made a trade betweeen my 2 character because usually one of them is seller one of them is buyer for make a some benefit and buy good items to my main character . btw when i accept trade ok button from both character server had a restart thing and some bug happen .i am lucky i have a that moment ksc
    because my 899 m coins is not in any character thats why i sended ksc photo and ticket but there is always automatic ticket . what i should do . its so easy process for you if u wanna search u can find it in 5 minutes because think about character x had 899 m coins and trade started but somethng fail there is no anymore trade and money is gone . that official game shouldnt be that easy . i dont wanna stop that game after many years. and customer service asking to me some proof ksc is not enough then i sended video about my inventory after reset . but what can i do about all i am not computer u have that log system and you should find that problem . anyway if there is some suspect or lie in my sentences i will accept all penalty from u guys. i am playing since 10-15 years that game and we know what u can find or what u cant find guys . PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT THAT ! i just wanna clear search and what i lost nothing anymore.

UCF-153-67340 OLD TICKET NUMBER

QBT-518-35374 NEW TICKET NUMBER

05.03.2019 altar 3 maradon 04.09 AM. its so easy for you check the all trade logs for that time .
    Last edited by emirsuomi; 03-08-2019 at 04:58 PM.