Quote Originally Posted by AgitoFreeman View Post
It's a pretty welcome and good update. Warriors always been overpowered in this game, and undying scroll helps them the most. A Rogue gets maybe 3k or 3.5k from undying, while warrior pretty much hits the max hp cap with it (14k) and becomes a monster. I'm glad they did this, It's an indirect nerf to the most overpowered class of the game

Mages can't use it anyways, priests would manage with their greatly high def, Rogues barely benefit from it(Unless they have +3 UTC accesories and stuff to reach 10k+ hp with it)

Red potion was also pretty stupid. "You have money to buy this from PUS? Good! Here, it's like a second wolf on top of your wolf, enjoy high AP. You don't have money to spend on PUS? Nah. Can't buy it off the merchants either. Sucks to be you!"

As a player who only spends npoints on duration item and premium potions, I always hated that red potion bullshit. Now it will be fun seeing those 14k HP warriors be mad about it, as an Assassin I'm really happy. Good job NTTgame, keep it up
you think so?
The most damaged class is rogue for what I think...
Warrior class power has been reduced only on attack power, since warriors in ares often uses +3 accessory (pe+3/iron set+3/Roc+3 ) and krowaz set with STR bonus witch gives also HP, without referring to the high amount of HP they already have as basic, with those item ( very coommon in ares) every lv 83 warrior can reach 11.000HP, and with a 2000HP scroll they would reach 13.000, so they lost just 1000 HP at all, but in the same time they lost a lot of attack power, since between the attack power bonus witch we can buy the red pot is the one who increase attack for more.
Rogue and mainly archer were the most damaged by these updates, rogue's HP for a lv 83 goes between 5000 ( for archers with dex set) to 6000 ( for assassins with iron set) and I am always talking about "normal items", i am excluding felankors+3 for example.
so, basically...before my hp was nearly 10.000, now I am luck if I can reach 8.000. -_-
Portu has the devil trasformation, halve the damage received, so a portu wouldnt feel so much difference, and priest always ( as you said) can give confidence to their high amount of defence.
mage?.... A mage gets more HP with 2000 scroll than with undy, mages dosnt use redpot since they using magic attacks....
practically we can say that this update was made for mages, to give them an advantage towards other classes.
so, what is the idea? turn the game into a "game of wizards"?

for those who has never used red pot, the recent updates has changed nothing, or maybe, the recent update advantaged the "no-redpot" players.
on knight online, there is no difference between classes...all classes are equally balanced, each of the classes has pros and cons.
you can play any class, but if you lack the skills to do it, change game, dont cry.
the change was only forced by whining players who can not lose a game, and their only way to be satisfied is to say that "The warriors are not fair...too stronger!!! the assassins are unfair, the CP and blah blah blah are too powerful" on forums or socialnetworks.

If nttGame wants to improve this game, the fronts are very different from removing an item so used and so common like undy scroll and red pot...
Cheaters and macro players: on the first line.
to follow with graphic updates ( how it was done with Eslant).
I would like to say also the server merge, a risky affermation....but after the new servers were lunched, a lot of players from all the servers moved in the new servers, and the users activity has dropped a lot on the old servers ( PK zones are only very active during european/turkish night).

I can continue to talk and talk endlessly, but I know I can become boring, I leave you all to think about it.