Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Angry About Pus Undy Scroll buff: is this true!?

I'm hearing people around the game discussing this potential change:
    the cancellation of this item.

is this true?
    do you think to improve the game by removing an item so useful and so used?
    have you thought about all the people who buy these items in large quantities to have them always available?
    Once you removed "undy scroll" from pus, the best option would be the Scroll of 2000HP....this is not the same thing.
    if you want to change the game, start from other fronts.
    dont make the first thing that goes through your mind, nobody of knight online-players would accept this choice.
    I only hope this is an "April fool"...even if we are in march.
    Since 2013
    IamPeppinu
    my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3...kfCHkG8r76i8ZA

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    If it's true should put them non-tradable

Undy is retarded, it's so funny to have 14k hp and not kill anyone on the server. Warrior is OP, Mage support can't die so does Priest. Stop crying, these scrolls didn't exist at all before, idk why it's even in the game

Class
    KO -> Mage
    Race
    El-Morad
    I am glad we are done with undy scrool and red potion. There is no need to make warriors gods. Finally, mages can do pk in peace. RIP WARRIORS...

I don't think that will stop the warriors from killing the weak mages .. too funny

KO Brain farts again! Killing this game 1 Maintenance at a time

Class
    KO -> Mage
    Race
    El-Morad
    The thing is my dude, mages are not weak. Mages dont have anything to boost their character like red potion or 5k hp scrool. Those what warriors had before. If mages had damaged 3k-4k with a nova(that's what berserker warriors do) there would be no warriors left in the game.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    RIP ko , rip pk . time to move to a better game where GMs and developers respects players and do the best for them.
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad
    It's a pretty welcome and good update. Warriors always been overpowered in this game, and undying scroll helps them the most. A Rogue gets maybe 3k or 3.5k from undying, while warrior pretty much hits the max hp cap with it (14k) and becomes a monster. I'm glad they did this, It's an indirect nerf to the most overpowered class of the game

Mages can't use it anyways, priests would manage with their greatly high def, Rogues barely benefit from it(Unless they have +3 UTC accesories and stuff to reach 10k+ hp with it)

Red potion was also pretty stupid. "You have money to buy this from PUS? Good! Here, it's like a second wolf on top of your wolf, enjoy high AP. You don't have money to spend on PUS? Nah. Can't buy it off the merchants either. Sucks to be you!"

As a player who only spends npoints on duration item and premium potions, I always hated that red potion bullshit. Now it will be fun seeing those 14k HP warriors be mad about it, as an Assassin I'm really happy. Good job NTTgame, keep it up
    The right man in the wrong place can make λll the difference in the world.

Cool New updates will continue in april

Im happy never used this items of Power up store soon will be used all the scrolls and I will be overpowered again .