Free Npoints bug that don't come in

Today when I went on the site to get free npoints, I went on free sponserad and click on one of the 1 minute links which told me to register and play. In under a minute it told me, nothing... I was suppose to get 39 points after registering and playing the game, but nothing. I tryed going back on the site, but it said i already complete it on this computer. before i tryed that one I downloaded a shopperscoupon thing and all it did was give me a virus's, but did not give me my 109 npoints or however much it was. This is very irritating since all I am trying to do is gain my trading/merchant rights since I lost my very old account that had thoes rights. If one of the owner of this site is reading this can you please do me a favor and fix this and possibly to get me my npoints, even if you have to check 1st that is fine, but I just want to stop wasting my time on trying to get free npoints if they are not going to come in. Please fix it, it would be very much appreciated and I am possibly not the only one.

~NijiKukki

Finally got my 39 free npoints, but took how long? More than 1 minute if it was one of the owners, thank you.