AngelGuardian
    Server
    US->Ionia
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    problems..
    so.
    • According to the offical announcement we suppose to have some "new skills" as king, what new skills? lol I'm king and I can't see any new skills.
    • All the skills quest have resetted, we can not take the skills quest and complete them again.
    • Battlecry still has the 15str bug.
    • The clan members limit haven't change to 50 as I expected..
    • They have changed the EXE on last patch, and changed with it the font too..so basically atleast in my opinion the new font is too small. They should atleast make it bigger or bold.
    • UTC event shouldn't start on Friday, I think it should be moved to Monday, because most of the activity isn't on Friday+most of the people doesn't play during this hours(8pm eu time, friday)
    +1 whit that GG guy

Nickname
    SunBeam
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Rize
    Server
    US->Titan
    Race
    Karus
    DC premium is not work for %100 drop rate.. i used DC flash ten piece but drop rate is normal not change rate

Nickname
    xXStripeHowlerXx
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    xXSeeNoEvilXx
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    Seems like the game is more then buggy right now, we cant do more then wait and see what's happens
    but what I can say do not try to learn the skills again you will only lose all the money again since you never get
    the skills on completing the quest

Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    problems..
    so.
    • According to the offical announcement we suppose to have some "new skills" as king, what new skills? lol I'm king and I can't see any new skills.
    • All the skills quest have resetted, we can not take the skills quest and complete them again.
    • Battlecry still has the 15str bug.
    • The clan members limit haven't change to 50 as I expected..
    • They have changed the EXE on last patch, and changed with it the font too..so basically atleast in my opinion the new font is too small. They should atleast make it bigger or bold.
    • UTC event shouldn't start on Friday, I think it should be moved to Monday, because most of the activity isn't on Friday+most of the people doesn't play during this hours(8pm eu time, friday)
    + I can't seem to wear any kind of gauntlets anymore now.. They're not designed for my character's specialty...

So Is there anything saying we are not gettin our skills back or not ????

So many will quit if have to get lvl 70 and more skills back needing drops from chaos stone to do skills maybe take years for everyone to get items after they buy from the clans on top as no one else can do the stone for the kills...

Kinda unfair if ntt expects us to pay the high baba clans to get our skills redone.. Personaly i need 3 items with every other mage lvl 80 needing same then other classes needing them as welll seams stupid to me and unfair...

PPl brought pus items to make money to buy things for skills

Hope its a bug and fixed

i think the bug is on the npc not giviing the quest, i really doubt is a skill bug tho, and will suck big time to have to remake the skills, normally you have couple of lvls to gather the items needed, so you have time, right now i need to get the items for 6 skills, prob like 30 or 40 gbs...... k0spers are going to be so happy with the patch

Nickname
    lMinioNl
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Cant wear any armor if you take it off.

And i like the event on friday. We have wars on sat and mondays, so this gives another day to have a fun event. I dont want events crammed in a day or two.

lMinioNl ~Anatolia ~ Active
    FatGuyBehindAMonitoR ~ CWest~ SOLD
    SoCl0se ~CWest~ Retired
    SoCl0se/AbsoluteZer0 ~ Beramus ~ Retired

Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TheTitanz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathofneo[E] View Post
    So Is there anything saying we are not gettin our skills back or not ????

So many will quit if have to get lvl 70 and more skills back needing drops from chaos stone to do skills maybe take years for everyone to get items after they buy from the clans on top as no one else can do the stone for the kills...

Kinda unfair if ntt expects us to pay the high baba clans to get our skills redone.. Personaly i need 3 items with every other mage lvl 80 needing same then other classes needing them as welll seams stupid to me and unfair...

PPl brought pus items to make money to buy things for skills

Hope its a bug and fixed
    Riemann wrote this: "With the UTC update we have reseted all the quests. Skill quests also count."

HERE--> http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...#axzz2eX8tkzrw

Also would like to know what is the use of the 100/100 yellow bar bellow the mana bar, if anyone knows the answer
    The time is now

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    UTC event shouldn't start on Friday, I think it should be moved to Monday, because most of the activity isn't on Friday+most of the people doesn't play during this hours(8pm eu time, friday

This I do not agree with....Leave the event for Friday as planned.....The reason is because of the time zones....Monday for my area is Lunar Way days....This would interferred with those players that go to war, and would love also to joined that event on another date....They should really not have events overlapping each other.....It is bad enough to have my war days divided in half between two days....Instead of two days that it is on, is now 4 days for me in the week that I have for Lunar War.

Example Friday night 11pm
    Saturday 7am and 1pm
    Sunday night 11pm
    Monday 7am and 1pm

Even Dark Lunar War is also 4 days a week for me too.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    Orphus
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    2004-GuardiansoftheAbyss-2017
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    So are the lvl 70 skills getting replaced or do we have to redo them over again...That alot of time and money and I'm not sure I'll be back playing again if they make us redo them again no point on just wasting money to buy Lupus pendents that are 850 mil or more and x that by 4 to 6 depends on which character you play and times that on how many lvl 70 thru 80 character you have on each account..Right now as it stand it feels like i just been hacked and being forced to buy more coin just to get back something I have already earned and what i like to do is pk and can't even do that and as the clock tick so does the premium I have on my account