Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

jali bug :( please help!

hi,I did the quest to get out of jail, but it appears to have the punishment stick in the inventory, (the punishment stick not in my inventory but just keeps popping up the error), please help I have this problem for 3 days in other previous post I have seen and helped them, please help me, too , attached photo of my character

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    put the stick in slot 1 and the wings in slot 2.... apparently this works
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

hi, Well, today try but it appears that I have to redo the quest, and stick punishiment disappeared and now that I do if I did the quest and could not get out, now I can not because I ask it again: s, I can not kc be recharged every moment and is a real problem, I've also sent ticket but nothing, no solution that will give me that first incarceration was unjust, pay to leave because I was told that they could return after the kc, I did the quest and I get failed, now that I have to recharge again? please prompt answer Why waste time and my money: (
    attached photos

Now with the new patch i think that u can't even ask the quest right?
    or u need the stick to ask the quest?
    please an answer

hem,I have not tried, but according to some friends tell me that it is, but I already did the quest and now with the new patch has deleted what I did, quite apart from that I have no longer the punishiment stick to do it again

Race
    Karus
    what is your ticket number?
    and did you already received an answer on your ticket or still waiting?
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Now when you submit a ticket they don't send you an auto verification that they received it, so you can't know wich is the number of the ticket or if at least they received the ticket. I think that's why they wont answer u soon.
    The worst CS ever

Race
    Karus
    yea ive been hearing alot about people not receiving an email with ticket number
    ive asked about it but didn't got an answer so no clue whats going on there
    maybe they are getting spammed to much and the system can't handle it anymore xD
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

i prefeer gm's online or sherif system because the report system is just useless I reported warriors with items +9 with wall hack and with a train. I fraps them and post it on the cheat report section with the name min everything but they are still online they never get the ban. Also there r a lot of people who reports via ticket the way that i used to be a lot of time ago so they also need more time to check everything. With some gm's online with would be a lot of easyer or sheriffs sending people to the jail. I guess that ll be more usefull

hi alyce, According to what you say but I did not get up or send a confirmation that my ticket, so I chose for posting my case since I'll ever submit a ticket also for a similar case and ultimately corrected and had never to change the nickname of my character (I had no money to do that), quite apart which is a problem of the same game and have to charge me for that, so as I saw that there are many similar cases to mine I posted with all the data referred for some gm finally around here can go to correct my problem, this is the ticket that you would have to wait six months and still give me an answer that is not their fault as if it is theirs.
    waiting for an early reply, thanks