Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Priest Class

Quote Originally Posted by TheFranchise View Post
    just a heads up..
    priests, just like mages, arent meant to be solo machines. if built to go solo.. you will get kills here and there, but you will also find that you die very fast. this isnt 2005 anymore. every melee's got 3k+ ap on most servers lol.
    my priest build that worked best was:
    fp9 sets(str and hp)
    dual rof+2
    string of skull+3
    IN+2
    dual lillimes+2
    smite9/cs+7
    i had 7500hp, 2300ap, 1550 def. when fully scrolled.

i never lost a vs in cz to any 1 player (once i hit 80+). i took out 2-4 players solo several times w/ this build (including the best full str bp) it was as beast as it gets. most other priests on my server tried to replicate the build. really fun and had great survivability.
    then they decided to make int bonus work for ap on shield priest. so i stopped playing int bp.

make a party of int priests all w/ average ap though.. and its pretty unstoppable. just like a correctly put together mage party.
    melee's have no real chance.

warriors and rogues are meant for solo type damage. priests and mages are mostly meant to work in synergy w/ the melee's or full party of same class.
    its why everyone is seemingly a rogue or warrior on most servers.
    Hmm you said you stopped playing int BP, but all items you say add Str, you meant STR? you add just enough int to use full plate?
    Priest weapon benefit from Strenght or just int?

Nickname
    ItzKurwa
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Gladiatorz
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Damacon View Post
    How im supposed to level up muy priest? quest weapons require a lot of strenght ( 115 last i got), i cant equip them in off hand, and i NEVER find a party at level 40-50.
    go to moradon and just buy 83 lvl priest in CR xD
    Da Best BuffeR
    > > > > Printex KO < < < <

Just a noob question, strenght bonus works only for 2 handed club or for all weapons?, including 1 handed swords, 1 handed club and priest weapon.

Apart from weapon penalty before level 60.

HOW DOES PRIEST AP WORK?

Ok im really confused, i have 2 smite hammer +7, im planning to play int Battle priest lvl 59. I dont get AP bonus from armor with strength bonus... but when i raise my strength (my stat) to wear chitin +7 (INT bonus) my AP increases (something that doesnt happen when i raise my INT stat). So, for int battle priest (using priest weapon), strength stat increases AP but not INT stat... but for amors INT increases AP but not strength... is that correct?
    Should i spend my remaining point in strength or in HP as i had planned?
    Thanks.

So I'm contemplating switching classes and trying out an int BP. However I still do not understand how it all works. Could someone simplify it to me and just tell me the absolute best gear I should be going for? Thanks!