Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    How can i make merchant now?
    Havent played for like an year and now everything changed

Nice to see english players still around. Should i try and log in o no?

the game is crap dont waste your time

Nickname
    ItekodevI
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Ephesus
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Issir View Post
    the game is crap dont waste your time
    Agreed... Data base was probably hacked... Many people is being hacked everyday and custumer support is not any good as before... There are some senior members and moderators at forum trying to help people but they don´t have enough power to do something indeed. Most of GM and Customer Support barely show up...

Doesn´t worth it anymore cause you know that being hacked is just like dying, u know it will happens one day and you just can´t avoid that.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by onroytn18 View Post
    Agreed... Data base was probably hacked... Many people is being hacked everyday and custumer support is not any good as before... There are some senior members and moderators at forum trying to help people but they don´t have enough power to do something indeed. Most of GM and Customer Support barely show up...

Doesn´t worth it anymore cause you know that being hacked is just like dying, u know it will happens one day and you just can´t avoid that.
    too bad players dont want to help themselfs by spending 15 mins for instaling AnyOTP and forgott about getting hacked at all....
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    too bad players dont want to help themselfs by spending 15 mins for instaling AnyOTP and forgott about getting hacked at all....
    Not even 15min, it can take 5min.

But the funny part is, before NTTGame offered it for free people used to complain because NTTGame asked for money for additional security.
    Now when they're offering it for free, some people refuse to use it.. I have seen many people getting hacked although they knew about the OTP system they just were too lazy to install it.

I just hope all the players that got hacked will get restored, hopefully they learned from the mistake they made and use OTP from now on.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Nickname
    ItekodevI
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Ephesus
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    Bad is a player be hacked and also have to read a message like this. If the game database or whatever is not safe, don´t blame players for being hacked.
    If AnyOTP is the only option to not be hacked, so NTT should have made it obligatory.

People seal their items, pay to link their accounts to do a SMS verification, they don´t share their accounts, they play at their homes, don´t visist suspicious sites... and are still hacked. But ofc, blame the players... much easier.

If you want to have a good feel of how things are at the KO now, don´t listen to me, don´t listen to a moderator and neither to one guy that wants to be moderator... We are all nice guys, but take ur conclusions by reading the "hacked" accounts sections. You will see at least 30 people complaining only at the English sections... There might be hundreds at turkish...

Hundreds of lazy players that don´t protect their account... this forum is now such a shame...

Nickname
    ItekodevI
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Ephesus
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Not even 15min, it can take 5min.

But the funny part is, before NTTGame offered it for free people used to complain because NTTGame asked for money for additional security.
    Now when they're offering it for free, some people refuse to use it.. I have seen many people getting hacked although they knew about the OTP system they just were too lazy to install it.

I just hope all the players that got hacked will get restored, hopefully they learned from the mistake they made and use OTP from now on.
    Bro, u are a nice guy and I admire u for trying to help people... but the only "funny" thing I see here is your comment.
    You don´t know any of these players so you should keep ur mouth sutted before u saying someone is lazy! Don´t disrespect people when there is nobody disrespecting you. Your support is always welcome, but you should keep ur disrespectful words for you.

It can´t believe how come someone can blame people for being hacked and acuse them for "their" mistake? What mistake? not install OTP?
    Since when this is a mistake? Lots of people don´t even read this site... How they are supposed to know they have to install OTP? Nobody is using illeagal tools to get rid of OTP. People just come to this forum when they are facing problems. People have KO to play, not to discuss about it on a Forum. NTT never sent me an email warning me to install this program and never prohibited me to log in without it...

The only Lazy thing I see here is a company that takes 2 months to evaluate maybe 100 or 200 tickets and reply them they are taking care of it.
    So think twice before you say anything about any player that you don´t know...
    Last edited by onroytn18; 10-17-2014 at 05:21 AM.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus

Since when this is a mistake? Lots of people don´t even read this site... How they are supposed to know they have to install OTP? Nobody is using illeagal tools to get rid of OTP. People just come to this forum when they are facing problems. People have KO to play, not to discuss about it on a Forum. NTT never sent me an email warning me to install this program and never prohibited me to log in without it...
    i like this argument, over half year there is information about OTP in front of your eyes each time you log in...

also there was yellow notices in Turkish/English spammed over all servers for few weeks after those hack started....
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Bro, u are a nice guy and I admire u for trying to help people... but the only "funny" thing I see here is your comment.
    You don´t know any of these players so you should keep ur mouth sutted before u saying someone is lazy! Don´t disrespect people when there is nobody disrespecting you. Your support is always welcome, but you should keep ur disrespectful words for you.

It can´t believe how come someone can blame people for being hacked and acuse them for "their" mistake? What mistake? not install OTP?

The only Lazy thing I see here is a company that takes 2 months to evaluate maybe 100 or 200 tickets and reply them they are taking care of it.
    So think twice before you say anything about any player that you don´t know...
    Look, I got no reason to keep my mouth shut when the subject is something I'm right about.
    I never said that the guy who created this topic knew about OTP but you can go ahead and ask every player that got hacked, as long as they'll be honest
    you'll see that at least 90%?95%? of them knew about OTP but didn't believe they needed it or just didn't feel like using it because it's a little bit annoying to use it every time you log into KO.

How they're supposed to know?
    1. It's posted everywhere in official website.
    2. Not using official website? then it's posted everywhere in official forums as well.
    3. Not using any of the options above? like Regiss said it's on login screen, after you type your ID&PW you can see it there at News.
    4. You usually skip the news and not even reading? NTTGame's staff members kept doing notices in-game in order to see all the players using OTP.
    5. Didn't see it when you were online? NTTGame posted few times in their facebook page already about it. I'm pretty sure they did as well in their twitter.

So you, don't come here and complain.
    NTTGame offers another layer of protection to it's players for FREE and yet people still complain about the security in this game.
    One thing I could assure you about, in League of Legends (most successful game since 2011?) there are even more people that get hacked and lose
    their accounts, since in that game you can't lose items so people lose their accounts but guess what? they don't have anything like OTP.

I know their customer support is great and this is why it doesn't really bother the community there but the point is,
    With OTP the chances you get hacked are lower than getting hacked in the most successful game nowadays.

About NTTGame's customer support,
    I never said it works perfect... they made some improvements..
    I know there is a lot more to work on but believe me they don't need me, you or anyone in this forum to tell them about it.
    They're aware of it and they're trying to do their best to improve it so instead of being ungrateful, look at the bright side.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."