Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Nickname
    Kytan
    Clan
    lExpLosioN
    Race
    El-Morad
    ???????????????????????
    Last edited by zidfill2; 10-18-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Nickname
    ItekodevI
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Ephesus
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    i like this argument, over half year there is information about OTP in front of your eyes each time you log in...

also there was yellow notices in Turkish/English spammed over all servers for few weeks after those hack started....
    1. The announce was there for 6 months... I was playing for 1 month, after a long brake... But I registered in KO 10 years ago and since then, a random passowrd system was never the right way to protect an account. Like I said, if the game provider is expecting us to be hacked, I don´t need to say anything else.

2. To send message after the hack cases started? It means after I was hacked so I guess it was a little late.

Don´t get me wrong but you guys are taking this discussion wrong... It´s clear NTT figured out THEY commited a mistake and it allowed someone to have access to many accounts... That´s why they are trying to solve it. We are all glad for that... But we would like to listen more news from whoever is the person in charge of it...

But quit pretending it´s all good with the game and that being hack is our fault... that sounds ridiculous

Nickname
    ItekodevI
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Ephesus
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDegano View Post
    Look, I got no reason to keep my mouth shut when the subject is something I'm right about.
    I never said that the guy who created this topic knew about OTP but you can go ahead and ask every player that got hacked, as long as they'll be honest
    you'll see that at least 90%?95%? of them knew about OTP but didn't believe they needed it or just didn't feel like using it because it's a little bit annoying to use it every time you log into KO. And whenever you want to help like u always try to do, we will appreciate. But quit protecting NTT and blame on people for being hacked... that is just ridiculous, specially when u start giving adjectives to people u dont know

How they're supposed to know?
    1. It's posted everywhere in official website.
    2. Not using official website? then it's posted everywhere in official forums as well.
    3. Not using any of the options above? like Regiss said it's on login screen, after you type your ID&PW you can see it there at News.
    4. You usually skip the news and not even reading? NTTGame's staff members kept doing notices in-game in order to see all the players using OTP.
    5. Didn't see it when you were online? NTTGame posted few times in their facebook page already about it. I'm pretty sure they did as well in their twitter.

So you, don't come here and complain.
    NTTGame offers another layer of protection to it's players for FREE and yet people still complain about the security in this game.
    One thing I could assure you about, in League of Legends (most successful game since 2011?) there are even more people that get hacked and lose
    their accounts, since in that game you can't lose items so people lose their accounts but guess what? they don't have anything like OTP.

I know their customer support is great and this is why it doesn't really bother the community there but the point is,
    With OTP the chances you get hacked are lower than getting hacked in the most successful game nowadays.

About NTTGame's customer support,
    I never said it works perfect... they made some improvements..
    I know there is a lot more to work on but believe me they don't need me, you or anyone in this forum to tell them about it.
    They're aware of it and they're trying to do their best to improve it so instead of being ungrateful, look at the bright side.
    "they just were too lazy to install it."... Like I said and I will repeat again... you should keep your mouth closed instead of talk about people you don´t know...

1. Most of the people were hacked in less than 2 weeks (end of August)... In 2 weeks nobody checked forum... some never was able to install OTP... and others didn´t even know what was that... And come on, I bet you don´t know what KO is announce right now at their login screen... But again, you guys will find 1000 reasons to try to blame the "lazy" players... ridiculous!

2. I know at least 20 people that play WoW. They never heard anything about people being hacked... Curious nobody ever hacked my bank account, e-mail account... nothing... but here people are hacked every day.

3. Do you really believe that those people that lost 1000usd more in items would care about paying for being safe? we pay a lot in KO for things much more useless... You say "free" like if it was a big deal to offer security for free... I spent an average of 150usd per month in KO... so nothing was free to me.

4. Facebook page? Are you kidding me? Like I said, don´t get me wrong... they can announce it anywhere. But if it´s the only way they guarantee their custumers, make it an obligation...

5. ANOTHER layer of protection... another? I mention all the precaution people have taking for years and they were not enough... So I don´t see how come OTP is ANOTHER layer...

6. You treat "security and interity" as a benefit NTT is offering to the custumers... and you make sure u mention it is FREE!!! Man... I don´t know what to say about that... Security is their obligation once people are spending money on their product... All they need to do is to protect our information. Nobody here is asking for them to make justice after someone was scammed for sharing account or being keylogged...
    Last edited by onroytn18; 10-18-2014 at 06:02 AM.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by onroytn18 View Post
    1. The announce was there for 6 months... I was playing for 1 month, after a long brake... But I registered in KO 10 years ago and since then, a random passowrd system was never the right way to protect an account. Like I said, if the game provider is expecting us to be hacked, I don´t need to say anything else.

2. To send message after the hack cases started? It means after I was hacked so I guess it was a little late.

Don´t get me wrong but you guys are taking this discussion wrong... It´s clear NTT figured out THEY commited a mistake and it allowed someone to have access to many accounts... That´s why they are trying to solve it. We are all glad for that... But we would like to listen more news from whoever is the person in charge of it...

But quit pretending it´s all good with the game and that being hack is our fault... that sounds ridiculous
    i`m not saying it is your fault but that dosent change the fact that you could protect your account better - but you didint even if you know that you could ....
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    ItekodevI
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Ephesus
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    i`m not saying it is your fault but that dosent change the fact that you could protect your account better - but you didint even if you know that you could ....
    Oh yeah, I agree with you... I would do anything I could to protect my account... That´s why it hearts when I read something like we are lazy, etc... Unfortunatelly I didn´t do it, I didn´t know about it... And fortunatelly NTT will try to solve this inconvenience. It´s taking a lot of time, but as long I am restored, I´m ok.

Nickname
    ItekodevI
    Class
    Mage
    Server
    Ephesus
    Race
    El-Morad
    Oh yeah, I agree with you... I would do anything I could to protect my account... That´s why it hearts when I read something like we are lazy, etc... Unfortunatelly I didn´t do it, I didn´t know about it... And fortunatelly NTT will try to solve this inconvenience. It´s taking a lot of time, but as long I am restored, I´m ok.
    Thats why Im still playing and still spending money with Npoints. Cause I hope it will not happen again due to OTP and I hope NTT will give me my items back... including the +9+ :/

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Oh yeah, I agree with you... I would do anything I could to protect my account... That´s why it hearts when I read something like we are lazy, etc... Unfortunatelly I didn´t do it, I didn´t know about it....
    you didint know about it? one of your post just proved that you did and yet you ignore it:
    1. The announce was there for 6 months... I was playing for 1 month, after a long brake... But I registered in KO 10 years ago and since then, a random passowrd system was never the right way to protect an account . Like I said, if the game provider is expecting us to be hacked, I don´t need to say anything else.

Thats why Im still playing and still spending money with Npoints. Cause I hope it will not happen again due to OTP and I hope NTT will give me my items back... including the +9+ :/
    no one will get anything above +8. Rules of restorations was set and decisions was made. There wont be exceptions.
    Last edited by REGISS_; 10-18-2014 at 08:23 PM.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Danyphunx
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    I found this thread really interesting. Im not from resurrection. Im really sorry to put any reply here, but, I found some "hilarious" comments here. like "Its funny when users... blah blah". im wondering, you guys never had problems?, I mean in real life, with your job, kids or whatever...
    If the first answer you get start like "your issue is funny for me", I dont believe you will be nice. so why you put such things?.

I dont think it will help at all. you should know most of people here, come when they need some help, I think is normal, every game I played in my life was like that, people need support of any kind, alot of people start to use OTP, or ICS nowadays.

Its hard at first time, but using the right way people will understand using seccurity tools is for their own safety account.

please, let sarcasm off.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    "they just were too lazy to install it."... Like I said and I will repeat again... you should keep your mouth closed instead of talk about people you don´t know...

1. Most of the people were hacked in less than 2 weeks (end of August)... In 2 weeks nobody checked forum... some never was able to install OTP... and others didn´t even know what was that... And come on, I bet you don´t know what KO is announce right now at their login screen... But again, you guys will find 1000 reasons to try to blame the "lazy" players... ridiculous!

2. I know at least 20 people that play WoW. They never heard anything about people being hacked... Curious nobody ever hacked my bank account, e-mail account... nothing... but here people are hacked every day.

3. Do you really believe that those people that lost 1000usd more in items would care about paying for being safe? we pay a lot in KO for things much more useless... You say "free" like if it was a big deal to offer security for free... I spent an average of 150usd per month in KO... so nothing was free to me.

4. Facebook page? Are you kidding me? Like I said, don´t get me wrong... they can announce it anywhere. But if it´s the only way they guarantee their custumers, make it an obligation...

5. ANOTHER layer of protection... another? I mention all the precaution people have taking for years and they were not enough... So I don´t see how come OTP is ANOTHER layer...

6. You treat "security and interity" as a benefit NTT is offering to the custumers... and you make sure u mention it is FREE!!! Man... I don´t know what to say about that... Security is their obligation once people are spending money on their product... All they need to do is to protect our information. Nobody here is asking for them to make justice after someone was scammed for sharing account or being keylogged...
    Don't be rude, I treat you with respect.. I expect the same thing.

Now,

1. I never said I noticed what they posted on login screen as soon as they posted it but I can assure you,
    I am keeping an eye on website&forum for announcements and updates, now since not everyone is doing what I do then
    I can't say anything really, you are right but well they posted it on forums,website,facebook page and in-game even.

Therefore, I'm pretty sure everyone noticed it.

2. People get hacked in WoW all the time, even though I'm not a WoW's player right now... I can assure you about one thing..
    people do get hacked in that game as well.
    Maybe the way they restore player's items is way better and faster than NTTGame's.. maybe not.

3. There are difference between being cheap then not giving a damn, I know personally enough people that
    putted some money (more than 1k usd) into premiums, scrolls etc... and yet they didn't care about OTP..
    Maybe they didn't realize what OTP was in first place but they knew that there's a new system that NTTGame offers for free.
    And yet, they didn't care enough to look into it and understand what its all about.

4. Believe me, I agree with you on that.
    I agree that NTTGame should force everyone to use OTP in order to log into their characters..
    Just like they did with Asgard.

But on the other hand, they can't do that because some people still have issues with setting up their OTP
    and ofcurse, some people simply don't care enough.

Let's just say that if NTTGame would decide one day to disable the access to KO without OTP
    they would lose many players, maybe not as much as it sounds like but I believe at least 5-10% of the population they have on monthly basis.

5. None can deny it... have you seen anyone getting hacked with OTP yet? because I haven't.
    And trust me, I have spoke with more than enough people after they got hacked and guess what?
    none of them had OTP.

So it is, another layer of protection.

6. When did I say I disagree with you on that? I agree with the fact it is their obligation to make sure
    all the registered accounts into their service, especially the ones that pay for it.. should be secured enough and able to play
    safely without being bothered by the hackers out there, but let's be honest here... what could they possibly do
    when it comes to accounts that being hacked by a keylogger? it's not their fault and yet they're still offering restorations.

Like I said, look at the bright side.. we can all be negative if we wanted to but there are also positive things happening here.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."