Altar server biggest fail ever

It is so sad, waited and was so excited of this new servers that they made a huge announcement about. Altar,Vega and Sirius.

Iam playing Altar and it´s the worst sh1t ive ever seen. It´s still populated and it will probably be enjoyable in the end but this start of a server is just the biggest joke of all times. Let me point it up:

* The lvl 70 skills and over that costed between 120 usd if you bought them the first 1.5 week. After 3 weeks they decide to make the skill costs almost free (10 m coins for each skill). What ive heard it was because of better PK, of course. but come on, they didn´t understand that from the beginning ? or it was just another try to get some extra money from the ppls that understood how useful the 70 skill/80 skill would be.

* One of the best / easiest farm was Juraid montain, i don´t know how many times the juraid mountain was bugged. It was either the bug when a mob spawned inside the wall and couldn´t get killed which ment that you couldn´t move on to the next floor. Second bug was a bug when you couldn´t see your party which ment it was impossible to get the party attacking same mob, just imagine Lich King when you have a party that can´t see the debuffs or when the buffer couldn´t buff the party members. This "just" last for the forst 3-4 weeks on the server.

* Coin bug, A few guys detected a bug with the Talia armour, when you had the items that you needed to craft the talia skins and you crafted one piece it didn´t take anything from the items you needed for crafting the talia part, it was bugged so with the items that you need to have to make 1 piece you could make as many as you wish for the cost of 1 taila. When you have made the talia part you could also sell this parts to sundries for a lot of money. Roomers said that for a guy that was good/fast on crafting / selling to merchants could make at least 4 gb´s / hours. Just imagine how that fucked up the economy on the server and how many ppls that could buy insane items. It was also at this times the "selling gb´s" price went so low on Kopazar,Klasgame and the rest of the items/gb´s sites cause the ppls that found out this bug sold all the gb´s to this sites.

* Laggs, The server have big problems with lags, expecially around the events. It was atleast the first month inpossible to have a exp party running when it was time for JR, the whole party died. Today Altar 5 crashed because of Zombie events. A big amount of players of course and that might be hard for a server to handle but come on, a company that makes this amount of money should be able to handle this. The private server SexyKO have over 6500 ppls online at 1 server and they have no problems with this kind of laggs. But why waste money for something better when they already make money.

* Items that shouldn´t be dropped has been dropped to ppls. Chitin shield was dropped the first days and it wasn´t on droplist that early and they took it away from the guy that recieved it. (fair but still, so fucking bad that they haven´t controlled this before relase a new server)

* When i played Olympia 2 years ago i had big issues to verify my telephonenumber on the website, i know Netherlands have the same problems cause the Area code that you need to select from a list (+46) which is for Sweden doesn´t exist. Countries like Norway, Denmark and Island is there and they still haven´t fixed it.

This is tbh just a few things that we have been facing in the beginning of the server and i wouldn´t recomend anyone to come to Altar atleast cause it has been such a failure. A company making this amount of money and can´t create a better "product" than this is just a shame for NttGame.

Iam one of many players invested some money into the server so iam gonna stick to this and see what´s happening but as i said, if you haven´t made your decision yet, don´t come here !

They no care IGetOwnedI if is running minimum requirement for turkey is good for them but not for the community. I know that the game will run very bad but Im playing yet. I can tell you probably no answer for you of gm here, if he reply it probably will say we are working solved this problems but it is a lie in general, the server will improve over time but it will be to get the players to retire more than through the intervention of the nttgame staff. I not like play the game with lag rollbacks and etc... but here no is the solution of forum. Probably it is going to be for legal way in the future. I recommend you no spend much money enjoy the game as much as you can . I know they are very busy and launching three servers at the same time is more than they can handle. Tmacks leave because is hard play in this conditions of uncertainty here it will be very difficult for you or others to play if they manage to hold for months the server will stabilize only because the people who leave will leave the server less saturated.

Sad but really true , i wish that nttgame would employ some western people to really fix up this game localize the language correctly and engage with the community better , everybody knows and accepts that this is now a turkish game but there is thousands of old players that would play this game again if it was just cleaned up and ran properly the decision making just doesnt make sense .

I completely agree with you bro..

Koxp and lag in events like " Chaos and Juraid " is biggest problem..

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    they launched these 3 new servers because apparently the company was going bankrupt, they achieved their goal by earning millions from the first month or first few months and now , they dont care
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E