PLEASE any gm's that can help

My friend accidentally disassembled at mysterious old man his really high profile unique weapon and it cannot be repurchased. Is there any chance you please could help him recovering it? It's a very expensive unique weapon for warrior.

Any gm's out there that can personally assist us? This is urgent. He has purchased thousands of KC and helped donating a lot to this server (altar).

This is not a scam or a fraud, you can check the logs guys...

PM me for more information.

There is no rollback for items on usko. So thats your responsibility , you should be careful next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulito4155 View Post
    There is no rollback for items on usko. So thats your responsibility , you should be careful next time.
    So you think this is fine? The lack of empathy is astounding. I sincerely hope the same happens to you 10 times over so you learn how to keep quiet next time.

Any other game company would immediately insert it back NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

GM's if you are reading this plz help. You can do it; now, if you are bothered to do it is a different thing. How much do paying customers matter to you?
    Last edited by mentalillness; 02-25-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mentalillness View Post
    So you think this is fine? The lack of empathy is astounding. I sincerely hope the same happens to you 10 times over so you learn how to keep quiet next time.

Any other game company would immediately insert it back NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

GM's if you are reading this plz help. You can do it; now, if you are bothered to do it is a different thing. How much do paying customers matter to you?
    Calm down mate, I'm also thinking like you , that's not fine. But I'm %100 sure about that if they rollback items for any reason the community will abuse it so much. That's the reason they not giving items back even if you're account get hacked. I'm with you as a player, but company has a justification for not doing this.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I feel sad for your friend :S
    Maybe a tip for next time or if he get's it back.. one thing that I really doubt :S "sealed items can't be destroy or disassemble".