Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Actions of gm's specielly desmaris

Hi to all its been disturbing me now for a long time, its come to our attetion me and my friends that actions of desmaris and other gm's.

I saw Desmaris unblock an banned Account which had been never happend in knight online's history if account was not banned by mistake anyways..

He unblocked this account just because of this kid or guy tell him that he woudnt do spam again here in forum's he's nick name Oloap or something...
    Ban for spam might be temporary so he got his account unblocked allright but behavior and actions of GM's are what i feel bad abouth.

Gm's are writing in world chat things like dont cheat and stuff which is very childish to me together with these action i wanna know how NTT game is leaving this game to these people's hands.

I feel very bad abouth these things cause its unproffesional, childish, bad behavioristic. We want more professional GM's i am hearing from my friends they are getting banned and their friends who knows some of these GM's are want favor from them to unblock an account for example and GM's helping people getting invold in IN-GAME actions which a GAME MASTER is not aloud to do.

We, take it as me or we, with my friends wanna know these GM's age and some informations abouth them not name or anything like that, i wanna know this game is not runing with an 18 or 20 years old kids actions.
    ( I am not a FORUM people so if these informations are already exist in forum please send me the link )

I wish and want them to decide better think twice before do an action and be more careful with what you do and what you write to people cause its not a game when you has millions of people who is paying to this game it can get someone killed so for everybodys good i want GAME MASTER's to be more careful with their decisions.
    I aint trying to be respectless to anybody or i mean no harm its just ver disturbing.
    TasteMyDaqqerS
    PAPATYA
    Last edited by Stunna; 02-26-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    DEATH AROUND THE CORNER

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Good english bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Stunna View Post
    Hi to all its been disturbing me now for a long time, its come to our attetion me and my friends that actions of desmaris and other gm's.

I saw Desmaris unblock an banned Account which had been never happend in knight online's history if account was not banned by mistake anyways..

He unblocked this account just because of this kid or guy tell him that he woudnt do spam again here in forum's he's nick name Oloap or something...
    Ban for spam might be temporary so he got his account unblocked allright but behavior and actions of GM's are what i feel bad abouth.

Gm's are writing in world chat things like dont cheat and stuff which is very childish to me together with these action i wanna know how NTT game is leaving this game to these people's hands.

I feel very bad abouth these things cause its unproffesional, childish, bad behavioristic. We want more professional GM's i am hearing from my friends they are getting banned and their friends who knows some of these GM's are want favor from them to unblock an account for example and GM's helping people getting invold in IN-GAME actions which a GAME MASTER is not aloud to do.

We, take it as me or we, with my friends wanna know these GM's age and some informations abouth them not name or anything like that, i wanna know this game is not runing with an 18 or 20 years old kids actions.
    ( I am not a FORUM people so if these informations are already exist in forum please send me the link )

I wish and want them to decide better think twice before do an action and be more careful with what you do and what you write to people cause its not a game when you has millions of people who is paying to this game it can get someone killed so for everybodys good i want GAME MASTER's to be more careful with their decisions.
    I aint trying to be respectless to anybody or i mean no harm its just ver disturbing.
    TasteMyDaqqerS
    PAPATYA
    Having read the comment that you have made, the first thing that i could suggest you is to read rules of conduct. It may give you a clue about the way & penalties in the game.

Rules of Conduct
    Aeternum Vale